Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Megrim

1. Megrim

Blood Bowl 3

Is there a comprehensive write-up somewhere, which details the new rules, and what has changed from the previous iteration?
  2. Megrim

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Undead Phoenix hwen are you free, hombre? Lets finish this.
  3. Megrim

I suspect Grunker may have offended some snake god in his past life. On the other hand, the armour rolls were ok :shredder:
  4. Megrim

We'll try to get the game played Thursday/Friday, if not then I will either forfeit or play after the weekend. I don't think you should be worried about feeding me spp, I think this team will be retired after this season.
  5. Megrim

Lets do tomorrow (your Tuesday, my Wednesday) at 23.00. That'll be 6am Wed for me, should be doeable.
  6. Megrim

We should find time during the next few days, unless we get an extension, because I am going to be away for the Easter weekend. When are you available to actually play?
  7. Megrim

Nah, it's 20 to midnight here atm, I'm going to bed. Can probably do similar time Tuesday night.
  8. Megrim

Have to confess, when you ran out of rerolls by like, turn 12, I was feeling pretty smug. That peasant would have been a hero. On the whole, a good game though. o7
  9. Megrim

Ugh, some tv trimming was in order. Shit was getting out of hand with 500k+ inducements. Rip +ag elf, may you slay thotties in elf heaven.
  10. Megrim

Hwee are playing tomorrow.
  11. Megrim

Ok game is done.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom