Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by meh

1. Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

About right now. Currently, there are at least 8 codexers online now, we could make that 5x5.
  2. Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

Awesome! wpwp Hump
  3. Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

Anyone up for a game atm? "meh___" steam id, "meh" username.
  4. Comment on this bard prestige class I wrote 7 years ago (D&D 3.5)

5/10 caster progression. next please.
  5. Hotline Miami or I am in awe.

Yes, definitely an enjoyable game. Finished playing yesterday when I reached the motorcycle guy boss, couldn't beat him, though I *think* I know how to do it. Also, I think my best score was B-, didn't get few masks and definitely didn't find all secrets. :( P.S. Drive ripoff.
  6. Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

Yeah, me too. If anyone wants, just PM me or write here, I'd be glad to share.
  7. Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

So what's the current total? DU seems to be lazy to update or there aren't any donation floating in :confused:
  8. Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

Sorry, what I meant is - if the current sum was 4k or near the target goal, I'd instantly donate. 250$ is like a minimum monthly wage in my third-worldian country, therefore I am quite wary of my potential donation (yes, 250$ or nothing).
  9. Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

RAISED: $2,193.56 USD ... I'd only donate if we get to the 5k, otherwise I don't see the point to drop 250$
  10. Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

:dance: The patch is only for test client, right? Won't meepo reach normal client only next week?
  11. Make this stop.

Good. Now this shit won't appear every time I move mouse over post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom