Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Melan

1. Melan

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Git gud. :smug:
  2. Melan

Incline OSR Games - Official thread

The old City Encounters was a great utility product - a lot of colour and ideas. I haven't seen the new ones, but it seems much expanded.
  3. Melan

Incline Melan's new RPG zine Echoes From Fomalhaut

Speaking of frogs, here is more of them. I am pleased to announce the publication of two adventure modules, The Webs of Past and Present and Cloister of the Frog-God. The Webs of Past and Present is a 28-page dungeon module by Gabor Csomos for 4th to 5th level characters, with 39 keyed...
  4. Melan

Good Quake maps

Is that Quake 1? Impressive if yes.
  5. Melan

Core Decay - an old-school atmospheric immersive sim inspired by Deus Ex

More a confirmation of long-held suspicions than anything actually surpriring.
  6. Melan

I am sure they would be delighted to, so please mention this to them as often as possible.
  7. Melan

Their historical art book was decent, but I will only trust this once vetted by people I can trust. WotC's Year Zero-style approach to D&D's past makes this automatically suspect even if Jon Peterson did it.
  8. Melan

Mystic Land: The Search for Maphaldo - Old school RPG inspired by W7 and EoB

Very tasteful. Both the Wizardry VII vibes and the Kyrandia high fantasy look (e.g. on the cottage) are looking strong.
  9. Melan

This is, indeed, not just incline, but the incline of the incline. I posted a spoiler-free review based on the beta-test. (This is for a tabletop audience, but gives a general idea) If you like Thief, you will like this campaign. :hype:
  10. Melan

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima

Does the "2026" in "Copyright © 2022-2026" refer to the release date?
  11. Melan

ACKS memes are not bad.
  12. Melan

It is a complex game that goes far beyond the low-level confines that typifies the modern "OSR", and into high-level play, mass battles, and running empires. It is autistic - there is a reason it is referred to as the Floor Tile Merchant Simulator - but it is well-thought-out, thoroughly...
  13. Melan

Adventurer. Conqueror. KING.
  14. Melan

The Kickstarter has started for the Fantasy Adventure Builder, the digital version of The Tome of Adventure Design - integrated into an app that lets you generate all the stuff in the book. Basically tons and tons and tons of intricate, useful random tables to use in making adventures, from...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom