Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MercenarySnake

1. MercenarySnake

Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

I made sure to vote for GMDX too.
  2. MercenarySnake

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

With the father "character" they simply threw a bunch of negative traits into him and out came some silly over the top evil dad that lives just to be some racist abusive asshole. It's so cartoony.
  3. MercenarySnake

Game with no challenge removes challenges

The fuck is the point of a video game if you can't play it? Might as well watch a movie.
  4. MercenarySnake

Jim Sterling Presents Real PC RPGs Are For Nerds

There are some things you just can't unsee.
  5. MercenarySnake

I smell shit...oh right that's cause of your 4,169 shit ratings. Not very likable in these parts...

I smell shit...oh right that's cause of your 4,169 shit ratings. Not very likable in these parts huh?
  6. MercenarySnake

Screenshot thread

Finished Planescape: Torment again
  7. MercenarySnake

Hey what can I say? Shitting all over your posts is something I enjoy doing.

Hey what can I say? Shitting all over your posts is something I enjoy doing.
  8. MercenarySnake

Such a low energy response. See that your shit ratings have reached 1,804 and still rising. Cuck.

Such a low energy response. See that your shit ratings have reached 1,804 and still rising. Cuck.
  9. MercenarySnake

What a worthless subhuman piece of shit.

What a worthless subhuman piece of shit.
  10. MercenarySnake

Press [E] to show Anya you're okay. :lol: Reminds me of the "press F to pay respects".
  11. MercenarySnake

The protagonist did happen to survive a grenade to the face in the last game though. Not to mention all the near death experiences and comes out just fine. Talk about plot armor, that nano suit would be useless. I wonder how much worse this game is going to be in comparison to the last one, if...
  12. MercenarySnake

Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Really loving GMDX, I must say mantling is much smoother and the enemies don't play around. Well everything in general in this mod is such incline, even though for some reason when trying to access the inventory or the ESC menu both of them can take some time showing up. The tomato corpses are a...
  13. MercenarySnake

Problems

Holy shit is this odd, there are lots of posts labeled #1 and #2 in this thread. I also can't do any rating. Kill yourself nigger.
  14. MercenarySnake

Problems

Holy shit is this odd, there are lots of posts labeled #1 and #2 in this thread. I also can't do any rating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom