Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Merlkir

1. KickStarter Isles of Adalar - open world fantasy action-RPG with co-op and level editor - now on Early Access

It's always so weird to see indies think they can do Skyrim, but better. Has this ever worked? Outward maybe? But that's quite limited, and they got a bunch of state funding in Canada iirc. Mod support is also a double edged sword - it does help you keep up with content updates (pretty much a...
  2. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

That's not how the ignore feature works. Anyway, the situation is still the same, I have exactly 0 say in it.
  3. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

We don't hate money and obviously we're not specifically excluding people just because they use an older OS. Again, I can't explain why we're limited to Win10, as I am not the programmer.
  4. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

I don't think Windows 7 is somehow the embodiment of gaming oldschool, as opposed to Win10. Do we call 2009 games oldschool now? Anyway, we explained how things are, I don't think there's any point explaining it any further/again.
  5. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

That's...quite the assumption there. I think following the success of KoDP on iOS helped, yes, but premium apps never had it easy. Now with Apple Arcade even more so. Yes. I've been saying this from day one. Manage your expectations, please.
  6. The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

It's not like DD wasn't ripping off Mignola big time. I kind of enjoy all the games trying to copy that style now, it's so pointless and silly.
  7. KickStarter Mechajammer (formerly Copper Dreams) - cyberpunk RPG from Whalenought Studios

Can I still get a grappling hook arm and swing around on rooftops? I feel old.
  8. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

Not sure anyone tried Win8, but Win7 definitely does not work. There is a good reason, I'm told. (most simply put: we need to release this year. So it's either Win10 and Mac now, or it's those platforms + maybe Win7....some time in 2020? Question mark? We're just not gonna do that.) edit: This...
  9. Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

The art in this game makes me feel bad about my own. Shit. Do we know what the price will be yet?
  10. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

Six Ages first came out last year, not in the 90s.
  11. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

Since I got asked about review codes - if you want to do a review, best option is to go through the publisher - Kitfox:
  12. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - King of Dragon Pass spiritual successor

HELLO @Six Ages Chieftain ! It's official - Six Ages comes out on Steam and GOG OCT 17, 2019! Mark your calendars~ Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/881420/Six_Ages_Ride_Like_the_Wind/ GOG: https://af.gog.com/game/six_ages_ride_like_the_wind?as=1649904300 Tweet to share if you want to...
  13. The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

Huh, I'm not downloading anything, but the beta sure is absolutely flooding my network connection. Funny.
  14. Savage: The Shard of Gosen - 2D action/platforming adventure with RPG elements - now on Early Access

He does - you can lift crates, stone blocks, even corpses of enemies, and throw them at other enemies. (or spikes, traps etc.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom