Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Metro

1. Metro

So You Have To Login To Steam Now?

Yeah... back in the glory days where games were physical... and I basically lost all of the ones I owned since then due to moving/disinterest/whatever. Amazing, though, I still have access to shit I bought on Steam 15+ years ago.
  2. Metro

So You Have To Login To Steam Now?

People here have been preaching about how you'll never be able to access your games on Steam for like 20 years now... so... maybe in another 20 they might be right.
  3. Metro

Community Celebrating 20 years of RPG News (NSFW)

Cut it into as many pieces as people want it and mail everyone their sliver.
  4. Metro

Alien Rage

It's janky bundle fodder that's almost ten years old at this point. Not sure what anyone would expect.
  5. Metro

Gedonia - Open World RPG

Looks like quality bundle fodder.
  6. Metro

Community TBL Looks Back at Starflight

Starflight 2 was one of my personal favorites back in t3h day. Surprisingly deep mechanics for the early age of gaming. Weren't some of the devs trying to make a Starflight 3 somewhat recently?
  7. Metro

Metroidvanias and RPGs - different genres, similar "game feel"

Both great games. There's some throwback/retro game on Steam that reminds me of Faxanadu but I can't recall its name now.
  8. Metro

Metroidvanias and RPGs - different genres, similar "game feel"

Terraria is a Metroidvania at its core... but chances are you have already played it.
  9. Metro

World of Warcraft: Dragon Desperation

There were some good innovations past that but the bad far outweighed the good. I particularly like the idea of the scaling/mythic 5 mans but as someone noted above, it's become way too min-maxed to be enjoyable without a group of friends. And at my age I'm too lazy to make new e-friends to...
  10. Metro

Game News Diablo Immortal is mobilizing to the PC

Why would they think this is worth the investment to port?
  11. Metro

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Someone ping me in this thread when the game is finally out of early access and there are sufficient mods to flesh out the depth of kingdom management.
  12. Metro

Game News Minecraft Dungeons Luminous Night fires up on Steam

I'll admit the video caused me to take a look at this game I didn't know existed... but then I saw the Steam store page where they have a truckload of DLC -- basically pay-per-dungeon.
  13. Metro

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

A fucking decade later and there are still people defending this abortion?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom