Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mightmagic

1. Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Does this imply that Obsidian will never make old-school RPGs again and only focus on ARPGs?
  2. Might and Magic Last good Might and Magic title?

Might&Magic X. The good Might&Magic are for me Might&Magic II, Might&Magic III, World of xeen, Might&Magic VII and Might&Magic X. I love Might&Magic III and World of xeen.
  3. Vapourware Sui Generis + Exanima Early Access

The worst vaporware in the world. 10 years after, it's worst than star citizen with no news since many years for sui generis.
  4. The Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession/Stone Prophet thread

They have made Sanitarium an excellent P&C. Dreamforge was a very good developper.
  5. The Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession/Stone Prophet thread

I like very much ravenloft stradh's possession and I confirm that there is no ennemy respawn. It's a good decision because I hate respawn. I would love a HD remaster and a french version of Stone prophet and Mzneoberranzan.
  6. Iron and Magic - Richard Garriott is making an NFT MMO

New MMMO with NFT by Richard. https://wccftech.com/ultima-creator-richard-garriott-blockchain-nft-mmo/
  7. The Codex’s Best Computer RPGs (pre-Diablo)

4 points: Might and Magic 3: Isles of Terra (New World Computing) 3 points: Stonekeep (Interplay) Ravenloft: Stone Prophet (Dreamforge)
  8. Game News The Darkness Below generates a Demo

I have finished demo. It's the only place that stay to visit. We can go here because there is a teleporter.
  9. Game News The Darkness Below generates a Demo

How kill doppleganger in the demo ?
  10. Vapourware Sui Generis + Exanima Early Access

sui generis the XXI century vaporware.:dead:
  11. Might and Magic The Might and Magic Discussion Thread

3do has destroyed the RPg series and ubi soft has given the final blow. M&M X is just the exception.
  12. Game News Corven - Path of Redemption is an Ultima-inspired RPG with a long history, now on Kickstarter

DEmo here http://www.lycantic.com/corven-kickstarter-demo/ anybody have tried it?
  13. Vapourware System Shock 3 by OtherSide Entertainment - taken over by Tencent!

2020-04-09 business development VP Walter Somol https://forums.otherside-e.com/t/layoffs-at-otherside/10096/45
  14. Operencia: The Stolen Sun - turn-based blobber by Hungarian pinball devs

No. It's a dungeon master/legend of grimrock like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom