Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MiX

1. MiX

Mac Walters leaves Bioware

We value diversity. Even if you're unsure whether your skills are an exact match, we encourage you to apply. http://worldsuntold.com :killit:
  2. MiX

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Sometimes you want to talk your way through situations and sometimes you want to to fight. A lot of people like to play this way and it's annoying the game mechanics work so hard against it. You have the option of being either full combat goon or full charismatic talker.
  3. MiX

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

The skill system really brings down the game. You either have to fight everybody or persuade everybody otherwise you are just gimping yourself. Very metagaming reliant. Also, I thought the worldbuilding was excellent but what about the characters? I don't think there was a single character in...
  4. MiX

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Weapon finesse -> Slashing grace means you can use a dex for longsword damage and to hit Improved unarmed strike is there so you can take Crane style which is a much better version of fight defensively
  5. MiX

KickStarter Grim Dawn

There are four types of skeletons: Normal Crossbow Mage Revenant Going past 16 points in the skill will change the chances of which skeletons you get slightly but will not get you a new type of skeleton
  6. MiX

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

They are trying to turn us gay
  7. MiX

Vampyr - vampire action-RPG from Life Is Strange devs

All we need to add is a discussion about incels and we will have condensed the codex into one thread
  8. MiX

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ashley Johnson aka the Codex's favorite RPG narrator
  9. MiX

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Wow, they actually recorded the music in the elevator lobby Some things you just want to keep to yourself Obsidian...
  10. MiX

KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes

I was pleasantly surprised by how good the music in this game is. Didn't expect a game about robots blowing each other up to have great music
  11. MiX

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

One of the greatest games in Dota history. USA USA USA Also the only game in TI history won against mega creeps.
  12. MiX

The Witcher 3 Pre-Expansion Thread

To answer your question,
  13. MiX

The Witcher 3 Pre-Expansion Thread

Sleep with her then kill her?
  14. MiX

Story spoiler thread.

Yeah I guess that makes sense. I don't remember her bringing it up I may have chosen a different dialogue though. I don't think you need a spell since Geralt gets his memory back by simply talking to people. Yennefer said she got her memory back quicker because Nilfgaard mages helped though...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom