Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Moink

1. Moink

Clockwork Revolution - inXile's steampunk time travel first-person action-RPG led by Chad Moore and Jason Anderson

If you do a quick google search you can find a lot of posts celebrating this guy getting fired from Blizzard. Seems to be a lot of complaints about him pushing fanfiction into the lore and blocking people on twitter for anything negative.
  2. Moink

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

HumbleBundle refund was pretty quick at least, I'll get it when it's on sale with all the DLC in 2 years.
  3. Moink

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

The pentagram male cleavage might be going a tad bit too far.
  4. Moink

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Act 3, particularly the circus and certain NPCs is where the Larian Humour™ starts showing up despite being mostly absent from previous acts, I do wonder if there was a change in writing staff or something similar because it's very jarring going from the shadow death zombie zone to drag queens...
  5. Moink

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

I got it for free with my CPU and I still feel like I got ripped off.
  6. Moink

The game really struggles with anything that breaks line of sight, up until the last patch darkness party comps were meta because the enemy would lose track of where you are and just walk around in the clouds before ending turn.
  7. Moink

Not going to watch the video but I'll assume it's buffing stealth with Trickery Cleric+items and then casting greater invisibility so combat never starts?
  8. Moink

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atomrpg/swordhaven-iron-conspiracy
  9. Moink

I wonder what this hotfix will break.
  10. Moink

Are you sure you guys really want an entire game of Astarions?
  11. Moink

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Emil, on top of his poor writing skills, is now uniquely evil if he believes this setting brings a feeling of "hope" for the future of humanity.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom