Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Molina

1. Molina

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

I really appreciate Elysium. It's not really hard, but it's enough difficult to be immersive.
  2. Molina

BG 2 of course. Pathfinder KM and the second one.
  3. Molina

Fallout Does anyone actually like ending power point presentations? Why?

Fallout Fan. It seems to me that it was TIm cain who first had this idea for fallout. This is not such a bad idea, especially for companions. For the places we visited, I always felt like it was a bit forced. Like, we brought back a doll to a kid, who will consequently become an accomplished...
  4. Molina

Need suggestion about rpg(computer or tt) that is not GENERIC FANTASY

Wait, I have to check my librairy, there is so many possibilities : Disco Elysium Shadowrun 1, 2 ,3. Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines Underrail Age of Decadence Stygian Mount & Blade Cave of QuD CK2 CK3 Planescape Torment Kenshi, technically, you have to go on adventures to make progress...
  5. Molina

Caves of Qud (ROGUELIKE)

The game is already fun, right now. So, who cares.
  6. Molina

Decline The lack of recovery among American RPGs, visualised with graphs

A very simple reason, I think that in Europe, it is easier to take the risk to start a company than in the US. In the worst case, in France or Germany, well, the company goes bankrupt, ok but you're not immediately ruined. In the US, it seems different. The other point is that since we work...
  7. Molina

Decline The lack of recovery among American RPGs, visualised with graphs

Anyway, the same thing can be found in the tabletop RPG. In US, apart from D&D, there is no salvation. In Europe... there are dozens and dozens of RPGs that come out every year, and they are played a lot in libraries or clubs.
  8. Molina

Arcanum and Morrowind are still unsurpassed

I love this shitty game. For the simple reason that it is the game that makes me feel that I am in a believable world. Arcanum, a game I love, does not have the same world building. In Morrowind, there are a lot of details that serve no purpose, that are not even related to a quest, but they are...
  9. Molina

Arcanum and Morrowind are still unsurpassed

Thank you JarlFrank. You understand my curse.
  10. Molina

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

And in 2021, Tamriel Rebuild is considered the best mod of all Bethesda games. It's like real life, the virgin works at school to get a good job and later marries Samantha who at 14 was only interested in chads.
  11. Molina

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Axion energy, like ... axion energy IRL ? https://www.axionenergy.com/Paginas/index.aspx
  12. Molina

Elder Scrolls Are there even Elder-Scrolls-like Exploration RPGs?

You want morrowind vibes ? Cave of Qud or Kenshi.
  13. Molina

Elder Scrolls Project Tamriel: A Morrowind mod

https://www.moddb.com/mods/morrowind-rebirth

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom