Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Monocause's Recent Activity

1. Monocause replied to the thread Obsidian under Microsoft.

:D I'm starting to see where did that tag under your username come from.

Jan 15, 2020 at 7:10 PM
  2. Monocause replied to the thread Obsidian under Microsoft.

The kind of QA you're talking about makes sense quite late in the project, and is a different kind of testing. I totally agree that...

Jan 15, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  3. Monocause rated Turuko's post Agree in the thread Obsidian under Microsoft.

As much as the Mattrick turnover, Nadella seems more keen on investing in the gaming division, especially with a subscription service...

Jan 15, 2020 at 6:02 PM
  4. Monocause replied to the thread Obsidian under Microsoft.

Well, the scope was overly ambitious, but a more lightweight and manageable system like this could seriously shave off hundreds, if not...

Jan 15, 2020 at 5:41 PM
  5. Monocause replied to the thread Obsidian under Microsoft.

Oh, I'm sure that's true. I remember Spencer being liked slightly too much and given too much praise, but the way Mattrick handled...

Jan 15, 2020 at 5:04 PM
  6. Monocause replied to the thread Obsidian under Microsoft.

Re: Microsoft U-Turns, it vastly depends, quite possibly on the top-level manager in charge of a specific part of the business. Many...

Jan 15, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  7. Monocause posted a new thread.

Obsidian under Microsoft

So I was wondering how Obsidian's doing under MS. Years ago I've worked as QA, intermittently in an outsource outfit providing services...

Forum: Obsidian Entertainment

Jan 15, 2020 at 10:29 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)