Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mother Russia

1. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

I would like to but the problem is I have severe time commitment issues.I don't have time to commit to this reliably; what time I do have is spent on Hearthstone these days. Are you going to continue your video lets play of Grimrock 1 Furapika? That is easier than uploading pics, since you just...
  2. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

DarkUnderlord Still (patiently) awaiting my bet rewards.
  3. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

I suggest you check again, Ulminati
  4. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

DarkUnderlord This is regarding the bets in the Crispy vs Menckenstein deathmatch pillowfight. I am posting this here because I can only post here, as you well know. The following are my bets: -I bet my ban that Menck will defeat Crispy. If Crispy wins my ban is extended. -I bet my dumbfuck...
  5. Completed Let's Play Al-Qadim - The Genie is real

Fantastique Ninja Destroyer :incline: When are we going to see more of though?
  6. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

I did just put up an update 2 days ago. A good one I might add, as the party is now at dungeon level 2
  7. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

Come on folks, at least give me an A for effort. If the witzing isn't removed I will have huge problems updating resulting in more delays to this fantastic LP. Metro
  8. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

After a short hiatus, the edge of your seat quest to escape GRIMROCK continues! The canny prisoners cum adventurers come across strange writing scribbled on the dank dungeon wall. Crysania and the power aeromancer both attempt to decipher it... Aha! It warns of a canny pit trap straight...
  9. In Progress Lets Play: HEARTHSTONE

So...I've gotten addicted to this online card game based on the Warcraft mythos. In only 1-2 days of playing I have mastered the intricities and begun to demolish human players worldwide. Title Screen: Main Menu: A low down on my characters. As you can see I mainly main with mage and...
  10. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

And we are back! Like the Backstreet Boyz. The party of prisoners had just been incarcerated into the foreboding Mount Grimrock, a place from which none escaped! The prisoners are as follows: Rakeesh, the mighty Minotaur Warrior! He specializes in axes, and wearing armor the easier for him to...
  11. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

Thunder....Lightning..... The booming of the thunder jolted Crysania awake. At first, she struggled to get her bearings...but then a flash of lightning erupted seemingly all around her, along with a sensation of falling... Am I having a nightmare? Or am I in the netherworld? Her thoughts...
  12. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

4 DAYZ HOLIDAYYYYYZ BROZZ. It was supposed to be 3 days, but I just heard the Federal Govt of PAK gave us another day + 2 day weekend makes for 6 days off in a row. Time to get this Grimrock LP off the ground. Also, time to play Game of Thronez! :D DarkUnderlord and others: I have every...
  13. In Progress Let's Play Legend of Grimrock

Take it easy Metro, I will update soon. My internet connection was throttled to 256K so I couldn't upload pics. PATIENCE!
  14. Hellraid - Cancelled (for now)

Moar info: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-07-heres-your-first-brief-look-at-techlands-hellraid Made by Poles eh? Anyhow, only thing I didn't like is the mage apparently needs a staff to cast spells, like in Heretic 1 and Hexen. I would prefer hand casting with gestures and shit...
  15. Hellraid - Cancelled (for now)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/226920/ http://hellraid.com/ Looks frickin sweet. I loved Witchhaven. And it does look immersive, I hope it has good elements of horror, except that unlike games like Amnesia, you can fight back! Online co-op sounds like a lot of fun too, if playing with...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom