Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Mr. Hiver

1. Mr. Hiver

Crispy™ What's the hierarchy of Codex staff members?

Just curious, are you even aware youve fully become a safe space and a breeding ground for retards and deranged imbeciles, or do you just translate that into idiotic "wah, wah, wah butthurt, something, something" brain farts? Seeing how "it was so right and best for everyone" VD got stopped from...
  2. Mr. Hiver

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ok, that gives me a better picture of how it all works together. And is close to what i envisioned as a system for my theoretical game, in some areas. Seems like a substantial improvements and enhancement of AoD systems. Shame about the setting and the story, as ive already indicated several...
  3. Mr. Hiver

Alright. Seems reasonable. If i got that correctly, characters with lighter armor will then use dodge and evasion primarily as a defense, similar how it is in AoD? In that case giving heavy armor such advantage would make sense. Maybe - just maybe, hard to say not knowing other details, LP...
  4. Mr. Hiver

Vault Dweller a question or two, just curious about some design decisions. Why give such advantage to heavy armor only? Isnt there light armor and some sort of medium armor, or just heavy armor and dodging-evasion? Is there any limit to which and how many of different skills each character...
  5. Mr. Hiver

Saving Systems and the Comsequences of Death

As i explained, that is not "all". Its not a part of the game story - because its kept as a meta feature not integrated into the game internal content, yet it enables you do sidestep that story established failure states, and so affects the story anyway. It allows you to revert to any point in...
  6. Mr. Hiver

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Hey brain damaged turd, dont read this either. refuse! :lol:
  7. Mr. Hiver

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

You have officially reached the level beyond full retard. There are now no words in human language to properly describe what a ludicrous retarded imbecile of incredible proportions you are. You are now in the plated retardation territory. Murder in Baldurs gate was a part of the quotes i gave...
  8. Mr. Hiver

Development Info Josh Sawyer's Pillars of Eternity II Postmortem at Digital Dragons 2019

All other things being equal that sequence doesnt play any differently in TB or RT - based on rules and mechanics - despite looking differently. If the number of moves is equal - per second - per turn, enemy Ai being the same, stats (hidden or not), equipment and weapons being the same - it...
  9. Mr. Hiver

As i explained two times already and anyone with basic logic capability should be able to understand, that is not true. Saves and loads are both mechanics inside the game, obviously... you save and load inside the game. And avoid game over state even though you failed completely. Although most...
  10. Mr. Hiver

The special club of hemorrhoids of codex. Dangling helplessly, hallucinating from butthurt. Brainless and bleeding.
  11. Mr. Hiver

Oh yeah, the basic retard reaction script, so convincing. :)
  12. Mr. Hiver

Keep trying to convince yourself of that. One day you may even believe your own lies and feel better. You just have to get even more desperate and dumb. There was quite a few ridiculous very low IQ retards over the years on codex, and you and fandatomat fit right into that select club. Right...
  13. Mr. Hiver

Development Info Josh Sawyer's Pillars of Eternity II Postmortem at Digital Dragons 2019

I dont see how that fight with Enclave soldiers in Fallout2 (im guessing its the encounter in New Reno through one of the families) is fundamentally different in TB or RT, despite time linearity being split into individual personal sequences in TB. After all, you still have one turn and each of...
  14. Mr. Hiver

No, you are conflating usual saves with time rewind mechanics of Prince of Persia or Torment resurrection. Neither of which were mentioned by the poster you are replying to, nor are those equivalent to save load features. You are controlling the the save states whatever you do. However the save...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom