Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-headed Cow's Recent Activity

1. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

Oh, I gotcha. I forgot about the color requirements on thrash. Food tokens are pretty annoying, though it's unlikely they'll show up/be...

Oct 22, 2019 at 3:17 AM
  2. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

Depends a lot on the deck and your ability to play it as well as your general play style. And like others have mentioned, if you're...

Oct 22, 2019 at 2:25 AM
  3. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

I would assume so, considering they gave wildcards for nexus and it was only banned in BO1. If they ban FOTD flat-out from standard...

Oct 21, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  4. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

HARDCORE TO THE ULTRA! HARDCORE TO THE MAX!

Oct 21, 2019 at 10:27 PM
  5. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Can you actually get sweet baby pissfaggot to wear his jacket? I was disappointed when I got the jackets and he refused, but admittedly...

Oct 21, 2019 at 9:57 PM
  6. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

I'm actually a bit disappointed they're killing FOTD since that was competitive with relatively few rares/mythics compared to a lot of...

Oct 21, 2019 at 9:13 PM
  7. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

Brawl's coming by the way. Apparently it's going to be a weekly (Free entry) event every Wednesday starting in November. But we're...

Oct 21, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  8. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Excuse me but EVERYONE knows that the one true pairing in Disco Elysium is [spoiler] Make it happen, drawfags. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Oct 21, 2019 at 5:22 AM
  9. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread The Indie Bundle Mega Thread.

Well shit, that's a straight downgrade. Price increase for fewer games presumably because people were just selling their extra keys off...

Oct 21, 2019 at 4:43 AM
  10. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

I'm in the same boat as Dawkins. I get gold since that's basically the gimme-rank and then I just fuck around. I understand people who...

Oct 21, 2019 at 4:29 AM
  11. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

It's probably there just to make the game more manageable for fystards. The other option would be to have Kim do 99% of the work and...

Oct 20, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  12. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Don't you deus vult me, Nick. I'm here to exchange my voucher for a dick sucking like you promised. :rpgcodex: (it is a masterpiece...

Oct 20, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  13. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Disco Elysium is a masterpiece.

Oct 20, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  14. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

And another damnit. Can't get one of the signatures for Evrart, and interfacing suggest I head into my rape shack to forge it, but once...

Oct 19, 2019 at 6:38 AM
  15. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Incline Disco Elysium - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG.

Damn it. Shivers told me to look under the floorboards of my rape shack and I didn't have the option to immediately whip out a prybar...

Oct 19, 2019 at 6:06 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)