Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-headed Cow's Recent Activity

1. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

This is relatively good clean dishonest fun, too. Not as effective but my eyes were glazing over so I wanted to fuck around a little bit...

Jun 14, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  2. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

Looks like the explore package isn't quite as common as I thought it'd be, which means I've been playing it myself and... It's fine. 4...

Jun 14, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  3. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

Still haven't come up with any nice ideas for the proliferate format tomorrow. Admittedly I didn't dig around in the cards as much as I...

Jun 14, 2019 at 4:15 AM
  4. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews.

At least we get Disco Elysium this year! Right guys? Right? They did show up at E3 to promote the game, right? :despair:

Jun 13, 2019 at 7:15 AM
  5. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - coming November 22nd.

Does look like medkits/ammo/armor are in plentiful supply in the environment. But assuming the balance is the same in nightmare in Doom...

Jun 12, 2019 at 11:08 PM
  6. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread.

Exanima finally, FINALLY going on sale. Think I'll pick it up, been eyeballing it for ages since it's as close to a modern Die by the...

Jun 12, 2019 at 10:59 PM
  7. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread E3 2019 - Official Codex Thread - June 6th to 13th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews.

Too much focus on tacticool combat gives me pause a little bit just because I wouldn't want a Paranoia CRPG to lean too heavily on it....

Jun 12, 2019 at 9:45 PM
  8. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

M20 spoilers starting: https://scryfall.com/sets/m20 They're doing rare and uncommon walkers again which is kind of a pain in the ass....

Jun 12, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  9. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Turbografx 16 Mini announced.

I'd want Order of the Griffon, Military Madness, Splatterhouse, and then I'd give absolutely no fucks about the rest....

Jun 12, 2019 at 10:21 AM
  10. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Magic the Gathering Arena.

It was planned on their scheduled thing. Next in line is Allegiance, too lazy to look it up but around the 26th or something.

Jun 11, 2019 at 3:41 AM
  11. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Griftlands - Klei's sci-fi deck-building roguelike.

Thought process is as follows Klei makes good games: :greatjob: Cow likes card games a lot: :greatjob: Epic exclusivity: :deadtroll:...

Jun 10, 2019
  12. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Commander Keen mobile game from Bethesda.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ROASTIE KEEN BULLSHIT I DECLARE FATWA ON BETHESDA :mob: Although for a more reasonable stance, it's a game for...

Jun 10, 2019
  13. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread Halo: The Master Chief Collection coming to Steam.

So $55 for the set? That's a little disappointing. Sure, they weren't on PC until now, but still. Maybe there'll be some lump-sum...

Jun 10, 2019
  14. Multi-headed Cow replied to the thread DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - coming November 22nd.

Looking forward to it, though the heavier emphasis on platforming's odd. And I don't really give a shit about the multiplayer but I...

Jun 10, 2019

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)