Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Multi-headed Cow

1. Multi-headed Cow

Magic the Gathering Arena

Still playing this constantly, only notable update is I've somehow turned into god's gift to draft. Last few sets I've been slapping the holy hell out of everyone and I'm not sure why, not really researching the cards before I dive in and I'm still raredrafting which should theoretically hurt...
  2. Multi-headed Cow

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Sadly I enjoyed AoD's writing more so even solo it felt like there was fun shit happening/to do all the time. It's possible that I stopped playing before I hit the fun shit in CS, but I got into the big central city area and was presented with "Hello newcomer come do spywork for us" quests for...
  3. Multi-headed Cow

Solasta: Crown of the Magister or Baldur's Gate 3

BG3 easily. There'd be more of a contest if Solasta didn't dive off of a cliff at/after the vampire castle, but even ignoring everything EXCEPT combat BG3's got more going on in most encounters than Solasta. They are both worth playing but even if you just put Solasta's strongest point against...
  4. Multi-headed Cow

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Sadly that's me 100% and I can't get hard unless my character in a game passes an arousal check and CS was a crushing disappointment to me. Dunno how I went from multiple AoD playthroughs to playing through and enjoying Dungeon Rats to not giving enough of a shit for a single playthrough of CS...
  5. Multi-headed Cow

Arthurian Legends - Witchaven-like medieval first-person slasher

Did finally pick this up a while back and it's solid. Will say the full version doesn't quite get as spicy as I'd like. Weapon variety's ultimately not great, enemy variety could desperately use some love, and the level variety's tolerable but doesn't really get exciting. But the two key points...
  6. Multi-headed Cow

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Beat this and it's sadly Owlcat's worst game for me. Fluff-wise it's the best since I don't give two shits about the Pathfinder setting, but after the sizable changes from mythic paths in WotR it was absolutely brutal how little your alignment matters in RT, and it's not even worth talking about...
  7. Multi-headed Cow

A Legionary's Life - historical Roman soldier simulator RPG

Fingers crossed on another historical/semi-historical game, and fingers crossed it'll be similar to this. Was suitably impressed when I picked this up that I'll be much more inclined to D1P some new game from 'em.
  8. Multi-headed Cow

KickStarter Queen's Wish: The Conqueror - the Jeff Vogel Kickstarter

Been playing this and I do like some of the changes in it, but I don't know what happened to the damn writing. Avadon isn't that thrilling for example but Queen's Wish feels way too lifeless and dead for a cool concept of a prince being sent off to reconquer some province. It's not too much of a...
  9. Multi-headed Cow

Community RPG Codex 2023 GOTY - POLL IS CLOSED!

I have lodged my complaint and copy-pasted some of the helpful lines of text added to the front page so the administration feels more comfortable and at ease.
  10. Multi-headed Cow

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

While I'm here trying to vote in GotY, played some modules. I mention easy a lot which I don't actually consider much of a negative for NWN because it's such a sloppy mess with the wiggling movement animations triggering AOO and shit combined with the braindead companion AI I tend to prefer NWN...
  11. Multi-headed Cow

But why would someone put two factor authentication on a forum to hold back precious votes and hinder democracy?
  12. Multi-headed Cow

Well that wasn't worth logging on for, can't even vote.
  13. Multi-headed Cow

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

You could also (Or perhaps, rather) slap on the HD fuckery patch. I personally don't care for the toon shader enough to use it myself (Though it does give you options and sliders to fuck around with it and adjust to taste) but this may help make NWN1 slightly more palatable to you too...
  14. Multi-headed Cow

NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

NWN2's toolset lets you do more than NWN1 but it's significantly slower and harder to work with. It's really fast to bang out a rough area in NWN1 and start testing shit for example while in NWN2 you'll spend hours just setting up a rough area, let alone populating it. You might take the not...
  15. Multi-headed Cow

Darkest Dungeon II

And here's a commemorative image to celebrate beating the final boss and to prepare for Diablo 4 in a couple weeks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom