Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by MWaser

1. MWaser

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

This is why it's always catpeople in these games. Cats have the flattest faces (from the popular animals) so they try to get away with the laziiest attempts at converting their models. I'm sure some tasteless losers are convinced that this is fine.
  2. MWaser

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

First DOS is ok. I didn't play it because I knew it from a friend already. I played Divine Divinity, Divinity 2 and DOS 2 and those are all really bad, all for completely different reasons.
  3. MWaser

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

That's how I beat all the Larian games I played, with constant hatred and because I'm determined to finish most things I started playing just because the same curiosity that drove me to try it out drives me to finish.
  4. MWaser

Tales of Maj'Eyal

I personally don't like playing on exploration/adventure even when I started the game long time ago because it doesn't teach you good habits. Though to be fair back in like 2014 it took me over a month to get past The Master as Archmage (normal difficulty) that I was trying to force so not sure...
  5. MWaser

Tales of Maj'Eyal

TOME hasn't been that hard to beat on normal difficulty in roguelike mode since like 2015. Many classes have been buffed up a lot, and if you know how to build defensively and avoid potential instakills (since some classes have low passive defence, you have to use scouting skills to avoid...
  6. MWaser

New to Morrowind Mod Guide

What kind of a madman would use massive rebalance and gameplay alterations to play a game for the first time? If you hate the systems of the game you're about to play ahead of time without even trying, maybe play a different game.
  7. MWaser

One of the shittiest things about Skyrim

I skip over 100% of the books by just not reading them in the first place
  8. MWaser

Morrowind was massive decline and should be considered as such

Looks like a screenshot from a modern Unity uindie game.
  9. MWaser

Elder Scrolls Why Morrowind is a bad RPG

Dude if you're going to complain about the game can you at least: 1. Learn grammar 2. Understand that you don't need mark and recall because you can just close and reopen merchant inventories for ingredients to restock immediately and make yourself +100000 intelligence and +10000 strength potion...
  10. MWaser

Improve the Morrowind UI? For what? Consoles? Morrowind already has one of the best PC games UI I've ever seen
  11. MWaser

Why do people hate Oblivion so much?

The only reason to ask for people's backgrounds in Morrowind is to find the few unique NPCs who have funny special dialogue for it.
  12. MWaser

The beginning of a new Era or the final defiliment - The project to give voice all Morrowind's dialogues with AI has begun

They hate producing art when it is their job because of the responsibilities associated with them. They generally enjoy the process before they make it their dedicated job and have no responsibilities tying them to delivering results on schedule.
  13. MWaser

The beginning of a new Era or the final defiliment - The project to give voice all Morrowind's dialogues with AI has begun

It's hard for me to exactly point out the absurdity of going "yeah I wish more games used shitty sound chip voice synthesis instead of voice acting", you know, if you don't like voice acting then how about just... read the text? Are you morons using some kind of voice synthesizer to read these...
  14. MWaser

You've got to love how the first screenshot hits us with displaying the nonsense of the guy making the screenshot with his level 61 maxed out character wearing 4 rings (???) before hitting us with very important Hortator duties like "deal with hostile mudcrabs" in the 2nd screenshot. It just...
  15. MWaser

maybe not so much randomness, but variety would have done it a lot of favor. In a way you could see it's rushed at that point. If it was a combination of your abilities/fame + convincing people it would have been more satisfying, but the way it's just simple questlines is certainly...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom