Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Myobi

1. Myobi

Final fantasy XIV any good?

Bro, Indian tech support 101, got to start with "DID YOU REBOOT?!?" and "DO NOT REDEEM IT!!!!" I wasn't joking when I said their account creation/management is weird as fuck, most dark souls boss's are easier to deal with then that fucking shit, look at it: Tbh, I don't even know why the...
  2. Myobi

I know the issue was the code, but are you using the trial client? Trial version uses a different client.
  3. Myobi

Trial account, right?
  4. Myobi

... and people are giving shit to the guy who couldn't even beat a tutorial :D I kid, I kid, their system is weird as fuck...
  5. Myobi

If I remember correctly, the early game is boring as fuck, its gets much better later on, but you need to suck it up hard for a while...
  6. Myobi

Yeah, pretty good free trial too, you can do the base game and some expansions with the usual anti bot limitations.
  7. Myobi

Bro.... you're a fucking lala? What the fuck are you doing? Edited: FIXED! FIXED! :(
  8. Myobi

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Pure speculation and wishful thinking, just as that they will stop selling all that shit in "1.0". Unless they add a alternative currency, players economy is already fucked big time, and with so many systems and game loops still missing, not even CIG has a clue of how that shit will actually...
  9. Myobi

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

If she's still alive by the time they release it, I'll think about it.
  10. Myobi

What sort of dumb fucking question is that?! Both ofc, my little girl might be crying now that she won't go to the university anymore, but bitch will understand that sacrifices need to be made to achieve the best space game in the world and surroundings.
  11. Myobi

Word of advice, wait on a Free Flight event and see it for yourself.
  12. Myobi

I quit shortly after the DLC, it was shit, full of problems, bad performance, crashes, bugs... it deserved the shit it got for it. Is it better nowadays? No fucking clue, haven't tried it in ages. Star Citizen is selling you $50,000 space ships packs, sitting on more funding than Cyberpunk...
  13. Myobi

Yeah, very early alpha... so I heard. Maybe its not you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom