Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Nathaniel3W's Recent Activity

1. Nathaniel3W rated zwanzig_zwoelf's post honk honk! in the thread Five orders of wizards.

My suggestions: Order of Incels -- fire/water mage hybrids. When they see a qt girl, they can cast a massive semen wave, when the girl...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:39 AM
  2. Nathaniel3W rated Master Planetar's post Participation Award in the thread Five orders of wizards.

Order of Elementalists - wizards of nature. They live in the deepest woods, jungles, tundras, in any biome that is untouched and...

Jul 16, 2019 at 6:37 AM
  3. Nathaniel3W rated I want to be Life Coach's post hopw roewur ne in the thread Five orders of wizards.

[IMG]

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:40 AM
  4. Nathaniel3W rated curry's post Yes in the thread Five orders of wizards.

He's the idea guy. The only thing he needs is someone to make the rest of the game for him.

Jul 15, 2019 at 6:39 AM
  5. Nathaniel3W replied to the thread Five orders of wizards.

Great start. What are you going to do with these ideas?

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:44 AM
  6. Nathaniel3W brofisted toro's post in the thread The Last Night - cinematic 3D pixel art cyberpunk adventure.

[MEDIA] The original project is still in limbo. [MEDIA]

Jul 13, 2019 at 7:08 AM
  7. Nathaniel3W replied to the thread Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread.

Nearly 20 years ago I saw a node-based music generator. I had never seen anything like it and I really wanted to try it out later. I...

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:11 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)