Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Nathaniel3W's Recent Activity

1. Nathaniel3W rated Funposter's post Disagree in the thread Advice for trying out some older RPG's.

old ass mf

Jan 22, 2020 at 11:02 AM
  2. Nathaniel3W rated Kliwer's post Prestigious in the thread Advice for trying out some older RPG's.

I do not think that Ultima IV or Wizardry 1 are good games to play at all. There are 3 types of famous old game: 1. Games witch were...

Jan 22, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  3. Nathaniel3W brofisted Valky's post in the thread Advice for trying out some older RPG's.

OP, what you need to do is play Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar. It is the single greatest rpg of the last decade.

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:59 AM
  4. Nathaniel3W brofisted octavius's post in the thread Advice for trying out some older RPG's.

A true CRPG connoisseur enjoys both.

Jan 22, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  5. Nathaniel3W replied to the thread Advice for trying out some older RPG's.

I'm kind of surprised that so many people have mentioned Ultima VII but not VI. I really liked VI. You could get a freakin mouse to...

Jan 22, 2020 at 6:21 AM
  6. Nathaniel3W rated Tarantulos-Eduardo-Sanchez's post Funny in the thread Advice for trying out some older RPG's.

A zoomer, HUH? Heh... you think this is all fun and games when you play old sk00l RPGs? Oh sure, you have your Super Marios and...

Jan 22, 2020 at 6:06 AM
  7. Nathaniel3W replied to the thread KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes.

I tried playing with some alternate builds just to force some variety into the game. Nothing I tried was really viable. Killer melee...

Jan 22, 2020 at 5:42 AM
  8. Nathaniel3W rated Werdna's Revenge's post Agree in the thread KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes.

The problem with the limit is that mech power correlates to tonnage. By making the number of mechs absolute you are pretty much forced...

Jan 20, 2020 at 2:52 PM
  9. Nathaniel3W rated typical user's post Informative in the thread The Division by Ubisoft.

I guess the developers couldn't fix issues within the first iteration and needed to start clean. The issues I am talking about:...

Jan 19, 2020 at 2:26 PM
  10. Nathaniel3W replied to the thread KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes.

Mount & Blade handled that better than any game I can think of. The graphics were primitive 12 years ago when it was released and the...

Jan 19, 2020 at 6:50 AM
  11. Nathaniel3W rated Van-d-all's post Agree in the thread KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes.

Limits like that should have a reason. Direct one like craft capacity in XCom. Or indirect one like economy of having to pay the upkeep...

Jan 17, 2020
  12. Nathaniel3W rated Cael's post Thanks! in the thread KickStarter BATTLETECH - turn-based mech combat from Harebrained Schemes.

Don't forget buy off moderators of games websites with blowjobs and tranny buttsex.

Jan 17, 2020

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)