Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nathaniel3W

1. Nathaniel3W

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

Reworked some particle effects for Septaroad Voyager. I spend almost all of my time doing stuff that doesn't look flashy and attention-grabbing on Twitter, so it's nice when I can work on something people might actually look at.
  2. Nathaniel3W

Where is that Whore of a Mother trophy?

Woo! Check it out! I feel so special they made a trophy especially for my autistic need for trophies to be awarded. Anyone else get their trophies?
  3. Nathaniel3W

Why was asfasdf banned?

Faggot is such a boring insult. Maybe we should lay off it for a while. There are so many other qualities of Crispy that we could make fun of. Crispy wears a t-shirt when he swims. Crispy doesn't put water on his toothbrush when he brushes his teeth. Crispy's footwear donning order is sock...
  4. Nathaniel3W

Let's help DU

In order to discourage my former employer from killing me, I have a script ready to log into RPG Codex and post all of ex-employer's worst secrets for the world to see, unless I log into a secret server every day and enter the code that resets the clock. My plan was working until DU required...
  5. Nathaniel3W

Should we be treating this place like a pub or more like an insane asylum?

Stokowski Skinwalker that sounds like two votes for insane asylum to me.
  6. Nathaniel3W

RIP boot 2015-2024 Whatever he was doing I guess The Management had enough of it.
  7. Nathaniel3W

What is going on with boot? I just saw his post https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/no-boot-just-no.149641/#post-8878088 I'd like to think there's an explanation here. I'm starting to lean towards "insane asylum."
  8. Nathaniel3W

Call me a millennizoomer again and I'll kick your ass after school. Meet me at the flagpole and we'll see how tough you are.
  9. Nathaniel3W

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/help/trophies/ And I've made the two best video games you'll ever come across in your life.
  10. Nathaniel3W

I'll make this a poll if you give us those Whore of a Mother trophies.
  11. Nathaniel3W

KickStarter Arcadian Atlas: FFT/Tactics Ogre inspired RPG

Tyranicon what kind of shady dev interactions? Curious that they would be accused of art tracing. The girl behind the project had a bit of a following before she started because she's an artist. That's where most of her Kickstarter backers came from. But tale of woe? Yes. I had the Kickstarter...
  12. Nathaniel3W

Give us those Whore of a Mother trophies and I'll quit pestering The Management and being a general nuisance.
  13. Nathaniel3W

I've been giving The Management grief over the lack of Whore of a Mother trophies (see https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/where-is-that-whore-of-a-mother-trophy.149540/ for context). I have devolved to calling all their mothers whores until I get a response. I realize that this is childish. But...
  14. Nathaniel3W

It's been a couple of days since I harassed the staff and I haven't heard any news on trophies. WhiskeyWolf your mother's a whore. Where our trophies at, yo? Seriously wondering whether I'm going to end up banned or at least in Prosper jail or given an undesirable tag before The Management...
  15. Nathaniel3W

Ban me if you have to, but this forum owes these guys their trophies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom