Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nedrah

1. Nedrah

Review RPG Codex Review: Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight, soon coming to PC

The TOI games are easily among the best RPGs (and games in general) on Android. Played as choose your own adventure / oregon trail, they're great for enhanced play sessions above and beyond the call of nature. Wouldn't get them for the combat, which can feel a bit formulaic at times. The wealth...
  2. Nedrah

Game News Avernum: Escape From the Pit Announced

Great news. I've been wanting to play the Avernum series for ages. The one thing that kept me from doing so was the atrocious UI. Screens are looking great.
  3. Nedrah

Game News Two Worlds II Footage

Look fagots, the comment actually said that many monsters are much too hard to take on in the beginning, limiting exploration in just the same way as the early Gothics did. Quality gameplay right there - so shut up about how there are no visible wounds and rhinos raped your ostrich and...
  4. Nedrah

Review Epic Fallout: New Vegas Review Extravaganza

Hey, first post that really spoils anything. You go girl :thumbsup:
  5. Nedrah

Preview Arcania: Gothic 4 Preview

Game sounds fine to me. Yes, standards have been lowered - fuck it, G3 sucked balls, Risen tried too hard and failed... By now it's just another ARPG I'm going to check out. Should do fine by this definition. Nebenher: Bierzelt klingt gut.
  6. Nedrah

Game News Mount & Blade: Warband Impressions

Damn it, M&B, you used to be cool.
  7. Nedrah

I may just have found the best game ever

See father. Best Game Ever.
  8. Nedrah

I'm probably going to do an interview with the devs. You can submit your questions to me via pm, if they are not purely for the lulz I'll likely include them.
  9. Nedrah

That's right. Alter ego may be a browser game, it may be multiple choice based and it may simulate some kind of life... But it lacks all the awesomeness, humor and general dragon-ness.
  10. Nedrah

Interview Temple of the Roguelike interviews Thomas Biskup

Tags: Ancient Domains of Mystery For the uninitiated, he's the guy behind <b><a href="http://www.adom.de/">ADOM</a></b>. <br> You can read the full interview <b><a href="http://www.roguetemple.com/interviews/thomas-biskup-interview-1/">here</a></b> <br> <blockquote>SZ: You have been lurking on...
  11. Nedrah

Fair enough. Now that everyone has had the chance to play, how about we compile a codex certified list of improvements / wish list to be considered for the next game, to be sent to the devs once we're done? Here's my (obvious to debatable) suggestions: - There should be no stats that...
  12. Nedrah

OMFG GRIMOIRE BEGINS "FINAL BETA" ITS HAPPENING!!

Alright. In case you need an experienced, trustworthy Beta tester, drop me a pm.
  13. Nedrah

As I said, apparently they are giving away the scripting language for free. All things considered, a text-adventure about being raped by multiheaded dicks should be the one thing the codex could successfully pull off at this point. Also, I'm really rather drunk. God bless metal bars that have...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom