Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nerevar

1. Nerevar

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

If you want to be SUPER overpowered. Try Monk 1 Cleric X you can even drop the Monk level. HoTU is a bit of a superhero campaign anyway. You really want caster levels if you wanna use divine power. It last six seconds per caster level.
  2. Nerevar

The Last Spell - city defense tactical RPG with roguelite mechanics

Handcrossbow man can hold off a whole side by himself. Damn. What other good builds are there I heard people like druid staff and poison? Not tried yet. All my troops use shortbows longbows and one handbow.
  3. Nerevar

The Last Spell - city defense tactical RPG with roguelite mechanics

Just picked this game up a few days ago. Really good. Up to the 4th map it is very difficult.
  4. Nerevar

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Damn this game is good. Having so much fun with it right now. Officer Psyker MC.
  5. Nerevar

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

I'll be keen to play this again after all the changes. Pretty interesting game. Hope I can still solo clear maps to get a big advantage earlygame.
  6. Nerevar

What the hell?

It is like he can use alerts as his personal shoutbox. Very based.
  7. Nerevar

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Played a Japanese game as a palate cleanser after being pozzed too much from the BG3 "Henchthems" The characters in BG3 are awful and too shit to be empathized with at all so you can just dark urge them if they say something dumb. But the characters in the Japanese game seem too good and...
  8. Nerevar

Jeez this is a bit tedious. Spamming rest to go through all the camp dialogues in Act1 before I go to moonrise. So much stuff I would have missed out on if I didn't do it too.
  9. Nerevar

What fight? I just assassinated everyone and then freed the prisioners is there something cool if you do it properly?
  10. Nerevar

Meanwhile you can make TNO just go an hit things in melee and it doesn't matter if he takes damage because he'll just regenerate.
  11. Nerevar

This is my favourite song that has ever been in a Larian game.
  12. Nerevar

Another thing, Shadowhearts only friend when she was being trained to be a cleric is a tranny that she used to fuck. Shadowheart is literally garbage extremely inconsistent and nonsensical character.
  13. Nerevar

Not just act 3. The henchmen are all fucked I could play Da:O on launch and get every scene with all the characters no problem. There is no way to access 90% of the content with the drow henchman. Last playthrough I got loads of interactions from the party and this time I miss scenes and get...
  14. Nerevar

So with these two easy to get act 1 items my full party gets bless and blade ward when they get healed. Seems pretty good. I respecced Sharty to life domain too.
  15. Nerevar

NWN1/2 Clerics are the God class can do everything melee better than fighter and spells.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom