Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Yugomorph

1. Yugomorph

Grimoire Thread

Cuck
  2. Yugomorph

Woah, I would have to actually leave my house and engage in physical activity in order to...

Woah, I would have to actually leave my house and engage in physical activity in order to actually punch a nazi. I don't think that it's reasonable to expect me to leave my computer and breathe fr*sh air. It's much better to destroy them on the internet. It's digital punching, or e-punching if...
  3. Yugomorph

The wives and girlfriends of my previous incarnations are probably either dead or old. So I'm...

The wives and girlfriends of my previous incarnations are probably either dead or old. So I'm not that worried. God, it feels so good to destroy nazis on the internet. Now I know how soldiers in World War II felt.
  4. Yugomorph

I'm not married and have no girlfriend, so I can't be a cuck. Checkmate nazis.

I'm not married and have no girlfriend, so I can't be a cuck. Checkmate nazis.
  5. Yugomorph

Grimoire Thread

Yo, why is this thread dying? Say something Cleve. Are you coming to YouTube as I suggested? At least put a profile picture on your YouTube channel(s). It's unseemly otherwise.
  6. Yugomorph

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore Hey Cleve, since this is the only place I can contact you at, I was wondering if you plan on using this YouTube channel again: https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasArcane We all wanna see your crazy hijinks on YouTube. And you could attract a new audience for Grimoire.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom