Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

newtmonkey's Recent Activity

1. newtmonkey brofisted LeStryfe79's post in the thread Wizardry Long Live Wizardry! (And The All-New Games By Ex-Wizardry Developers) - UPDATED: MARCH/07/2016.

I've recently been playing Wizardry 1-2-3 Story of Llylgamyn on a SNES emulator. It's actually quite a strange game. I'm playing the...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:16 AM
  2. newtmonkey replied to the thread Wizardry Long Live Wizardry! (And The All-New Games By Ex-Wizardry Developers) - UPDATED: MARCH/07/2016.

PSX version is great, no need to feel suspicious about it :) It's grid-based like the SFC version, and you can select either (shitty)...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:16 AM
  3. newtmonkey replied to the thread Indie Obscure indies that deserve more attention - Updated Feb. 2017.

oklabsoft Steam release of Lurking Trilogy please!

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:13 AM
  4. newtmonkey brofisted oklabsoft's post in the thread Indie Obscure indies that deserve more attention - Updated Feb. 2017.

Lurking I: Immortui is now just shy of 2000 downloads... largely thanks to this thread. I know it doesn't seem all that great but for a...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:10 AM
  5. newtmonkey rated Fedora Master's post Agree in the thread The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread.

Out of interest I looked at the reviews for Crusader Kings 2. If you have a good understanding of the game it really shows how useless...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:08 AM
  6. newtmonkey rated Necroscope's post Funny in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

[IMG] It may be more relevant than you think...

Jan 25, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  7. newtmonkey rated commie's post Agree in the thread RPG games to play with one hand. Literally..

Play DOS RPG's with keyboard letter commands. Any of the earlier Might and Magic's, perhaps 3-5 if you want a modernish and relaxing...

Jan 24, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  8. newtmonkey rated samuraigaiden's post Agree in the thread RPG games to play with one hand. Literally..

All the Wizardry games

Jan 24, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  9. newtmonkey replied to the thread RPG games to play with one hand. Literally..

Ultima 1-5 Gold Box games Wizardry 1-5 Might & Magic 1-5 PSX RPGs with this controller: [IMG]

Jan 24, 2020 at 5:30 AM
  10. newtmonkey rated Clockwork Knight's post Friendly in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

[MEDIA]

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:13 AM
  11. newtmonkey brofisted J_C's post in the thread Might and Magic I just can't seem to finish Might and Magic VI.

So I tried Castle Darkmoor again, now that I leveled up a few. Everything went alright. Ogres at the beginning, killed the fuckers. Oh...

Jan 23, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  12. newtmonkey brofisted Dr Floyd's post in the thread Cosmos: The Secret Melody - free Ultima 4/5-like scifi RPG with fully simulated universe.

Hello, I am the creator of the game :) Saving anywhere is not a good solution, you go out the game, there is no challenge Exception...

Jan 23, 2020 at 5:22 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)