Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Niklasgunner

1. Game News Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Episode 4: Vehicles and Styles

how is this not cyberpunk? Not enough rain for you?
  2. Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #6: Multiplayer & Cinematics

How can one comment be so shitty and wrong? The only reason Divinity OS:2 sold so fucking much is because of co-op, its a prime feature for larian games. Disconnected no clue grognards
  3. Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Everyone knows the best way to reward your crowdfunding backers is to give them a shitload of items at the start and ruin the early game economy because thats very engaging, good job inXile
  4. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Honestly, people that literally only wanted a carbon copy of BG2s combat system, which aged like milk, are stuck in the past and have shit opinions on videogames and game design. Literally the most static, unengaging, boring shit I have ever played. :D
  5. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

As you say it adds visual appeal, which on its own is a good enough reason. The camera was never an issue in the Divinity OS games anyway as any geometry that causes occlusion wasn't rendered.
  6. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

don't just make shit up lmao, why even
  7. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

a year later and this game is still hopelessly broken garbage. Got into the Lizard village through the side entrance, killed the king, but the gates are closed, the interaction for the side entrance only teleports in. Fucking retard russians playtest your shit For all the hate for sawyer...
  8. DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - now with The Ancient Gods DLC

Looks faster paced, enemies are more agressive, it looks fun. But it doesn't copy a game from 20 years ago thus baaad :positive:
  9. DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - now with The Ancient Gods DLC

mainly 5-20 minutes, I typed out some of the more relevant parts
  10. DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - now with The Ancient Gods DLC

Did I say that? Its industrial and djent. Regardless, it fits the gameplay much better than some neckbeards powerwolf playlist.
  11. DOOM Eternal - the sequel to the 2016 reboot - now with The Ancient Gods DLC

Mick Gordons soundtrack is perfect for a videogame, I can't think of something cornier than an actual metal or rock soundtrack for a videogame.
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Multiplayer is fun, suck its grogs :positive:
  13. The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Basically if I don't give a shit about politics will I enjoy it or not?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom