Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nirvash

1. KickStarter Songs of Syx - City Builder/Grand Strategy game with Emphasis on Scale

The dev just can't do the standard "generating infinite reasearch points" or "tech needs money/resources" since in this game "time" is cheap, money is a trade thing and resources are not granted. Maybe is better to just lock all tech to milestones, anyway is a bit dumb to put 10-20% of all...
  2. KickStarter Songs of Syx - City Builder/Grand Strategy game with Emphasis on Scale

Tech system is... questionable, i SUPPOSE the author wants to simulate oral tradition or something. Anyway, a tech guy produce x amount of science each... and that's it, is a finite quantity, you spent it and is consumed, but you can "forget" techs and get those points back. You get to keep the...
  3. KickStarter Songs of Syx - City Builder/Grand Strategy game with Emphasis on Scale

Very well, let's make some tips and tricks or "just strange game mechanics i wish i knew before starting": Cattle use ground fertility no different than crops, you can raise fertility by irrigation but not alot. Forget about mining those 30% resources, if you truly want to be "self-sufficent"...
  4. millennia

OK no, plague every single game and is not even about me, is about the leading Ai getting it and imposing to everyone. What a dumbass mechanic, i do not even have contact with most civs at that point. And no, i'm not going to minmax for science or other ages just for this.
  5. millennia

I did not even have the tech for those when plague happened.
  6. millennia

Dude i even had the damn extra sanitation on burial ground, can't get more than that.
  7. millennia

Man, i really can't be arsed to find and do all those resources combo in those very confusing titles, need some icon and arrow on connection/resource to keep track. And my god, the dumbass plague wack a mole... spare me plz.
  8. millennia

I see a fuckload of streamers pushing this. Looks like some civ4-5 megamod to me.
  9. Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Mmmmh yeah, better wait the enchanted edition for some actual optimization and sorted dlc bullshit.
  10. Hearts of Iron IV - The Ultimate WWII Strategy Game

Must be damage control. ToA is rare example of complete horseshit dlc, no gameplay update, just some extra nation focuses full of bugs and worse than most mods. Asking money for that is insane.
  11. Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

My god virginia is... HORNY.
  12. Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

OK 8h in, going to rescue the childhooh tits monster. Game of the year. But this is OGRE BATTLE, by all intent, by all purpose, this is a ogre battle game. Even the story/characters/classes/style/beats are ogre saga lore with different names. What happened here.
  13. Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

Wait, this is a legit new ogre battle (rts big region map moving "set party autobattle" units)? I wated for this shit like 20 years, from ogre battle 64. Ogre battle > tactics ogre.
  14. The Matchless Kungfu

Do we have a way to heal the ripped off dick yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom