Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Nomad_Blizz

1. Nomad_Blizz

Thanks for informing me

Thanks for informing me
  2. Nomad_Blizz

Atlus Persona 3 Reload (ex portable thread)

Enjoying playing it again haha Have strong nostalgia of playing P3FES. But they also allow you to choose your gender this time and get a different perspective on the characters. Just finished the first Full Moon boss and started block 2. I agree that P3 is likely still the best persona. The...
  3. Nomad_Blizz

Decline Visual Novel Recomendation Thread

I actually finished Full Metal Daemon Muramasa recently, one of the best VN I ever read. The characters, philosophy, fight scenes and techniques, music...I really think it's one of the best this medium has to offer. I even liked how they fool you in the beginning who's the actual protagonist in...
  4. Nomad_Blizz

It's great, very sad but beautiful. Also make sure to check out the side stories which are also available on steam.
  5. Nomad_Blizz

Playing through Muramasa nowadays and finished the Ichijo and the Captain's route. It's great- lots of philosophy, dark, and violent. Superb music too that fits the atmosphere and setting. Wholeheartedly recommend this masterpiece.
  6. Nomad_Blizz

Squeenix Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster - New Remasters of Final Fantasy I-VI

Finished FF VI PR. It was pretty fun and entertaining and I love the new remastered soundtrack...it's nice that they were not limited to the sound chips of the snes or gba. Dancing Mad sounds awesome! The new sprites look and feel faithful to the original. BTW, Celes sounding strange in the...
  7. Nomad_Blizz

SureAI's new project: Enderal - The Shards of Order (Mostly about Enderal SE now)

I'm sure there's a good game in there somewhere but I simply cannot deal with the skyrim combat anymore so I gave up playing it twice. The poster above was right. It's just too clunky after playing something like dark souls or bloodborne. Even kingdom come deliverance with its problems with...
  8. Nomad_Blizz

SureAI's new project: Enderal - The Shards of Order (Mostly about Enderal SE now)

hey thanks for the question. I followed the same guide! and I followed it through to the end. but as far as your problem is concerned it's not necessary (I think) to install all of the mods. there's one enb setting that I changed in the enb Gui ingame that improved the visuals for me...
  9. Nomad_Blizz

Heard some good things about this mod...took some random screenshots from it. Quite heavily modded graphically + some gameplay mods like the enderal gameplay overhaul. Hope I enjoy it. I like that it's completely separate from skyrim and it's totally free.
  10. Nomad_Blizz

Amazon ships an MMORPG - New World

Be careful playing this game, it seems to kill some people's gpus permanently.
  11. Nomad_Blizz

I hope you have a nice day

I hope you have a nice day
  12. Nomad_Blizz

Baldur's Gate First time playing BG2 - advice about difficulty level and settings

I would recommend mods like ascension and SCS (for later playthroughs). Get the EE version and don't bother with the new characters and storylines. The EE gives you better paperdolls, moddable UI that works with widescreen monitors. Of course there's also option for Max HP rolls in the menu as...
  13. Nomad_Blizz

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Hehe, you'll love her in the next game ;)
  14. Nomad_Blizz

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

I have a strange problem in this game. Setting FPS to unlimited makes the cursor too sensitive in menus making it impossible to navigate with either keyboard or controller. Locking FPS to 60 seems to fix the issue though. Anyone else have this issue?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom