Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by nomask7

1. nomask7

The New DOOM Thread (2016)

Progress goes backwards because of population level dysgenics. Ugly retards keep procreating and the next thing you know we're back in the stone age and the closest thing to the original Doom game is you and Jill hunting rabbits in the woods.
  2. nomask7

Incline Replace 'Messages' with 'Brofists'

Shouldn't the post count be expressed in parrots, then? One parrot for thousand posts, two for two thousand, and so on.
  3. nomask7

The New DOOM Thread (2016)

I tried doing a classic style level, but the monsters are complete pussies when they're not jumping at you in hordes for five minutes from every direction. It would take a lot of work and probably wouldn't be worth it even if it somehow succeeded.
  4. nomask7

Divine Divinity is the best shit game I have ever played

If point-and-click hack-and-slash games had perfectly balanced skill systems, they'd be boring as all fuck inasmuch as character progression was concerned. Either give me a find-the-best-skills meta game or give me something completely different like Diablo 3.
  5. nomask7

What game are you wasting time on?

Been replaying the original Dark Souls 2, but this time on Company of Champions difficulty (monsters don't disappear, must solo, take more damage do less). Just completed the 2nd part of Shrine of Amana. The devs actually put a summon in the middle of this level so you could get some help in...
  6. nomask7

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/702760-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/71873308 Well, that's interesting. It could be I was hyper-sensitive to changes in the way he did some dialogs.
  7. nomask7

I was probably exaggerating to make a point. I've heard more interesting voice acting, in movies and outside of movies, but the point is it's characterful and you learn to associate it with Geralt, so when the change comes it's abrupt and pulls you out of the game.
  8. nomask7

In other words, you want to hear what CD Projekt says about it. There you go: https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/contact/
  9. nomask7

Yes, English version. It first happens in Skellige, like somewhere in the middle of doing that area if I recall right. Maybe it's easier to notice if you use relatively expensive headphones and have a lot of experience with stuff like classical music and listening to things carefully, but it...
  10. nomask7

Anime petition to change rage rating to doomguy

So, not anger but shock. Conclusion: OP hasn't played Doom and has no right to abuse doomguy memes in this fashion.
  11. nomask7

Is that the face that happens when he accidentally shoots the wall in front of him with a rocket launcher while standing a few inches away from it? Or when Cyberdemon hits him with one of the missiles?
  12. nomask7

Doomguy looks like he's preparing to be orally raped.
  13. nomask7

Fuckers didn't fix the voice acting issue for the GOTY. Geralt is still voiced by a different voice actor at times in the middle of the fucking main story quest. Are they insane? I've been wanting to continue my playthrough after the initial shock but this issue has ruined the game for me.
  14. nomask7

What do you want to improve in RPGs?

That's the one. Twenty-thousand Steam reviews isn't bad for a game that an AAA publisher would never, ever have okayed.
  15. nomask7

What do you want to improve in RPGs?

What was that indie game that was about survival in a warzone or something? It's rather popular for a game that looks like a 1990s adventure game at best. It's not much of a CRPG, but it proves that devs can turn cliches on their heads and still make something that has the potential to sell...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom