Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by o_dawg

1. Wasteland Wasteland 1 Remastered by Krome Studios

*Resolution and language selection dropdowns will now work on both the main menu, and in game.* Yeah, I had this one. WTF? How do you release a game with this broken? Among the other half-dozen or so bugs that should have been well squashed long before launch.
  2. Game News Wasteland Remastered Released

Installed through Game Pass. "Combat Shooting" skill is still present, with no mention in manual. Have to delete pre-gen characters to create your own (no roster). Windowed mode doesn't work. With either created party or pre-gen, game effectively locks on first random encounter, won't accept...
  3. Codex Interview RPG Codex Interview: Ion Hardie on Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader

I finished the game. Someone else in the world did at some point as well, since I had to refer to a FAQ a few times to solve some areas.
  4. Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Another issue with adding it as DLC is that it's not integrated into the main game, since the dev can't assume everyone has the DLC. If Automatron was part of the original game, you could do more advanced things like sent your robot(s) to fulfill quests, particularly thet endless radiant ones...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom