Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ocelot570

1. Ocelot570

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

ya numenera wasn't great... I got it in a humble bundle with other random games for like $15 so I didn't feel bad, but it was just a ton of broken promises and didn't live up to all that much. I beat it twice and there were some interesting differences, but I just wish it had more locations...
  2. Ocelot570

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Ya I agree. I'm currently in the middle of my first playthrough and nothing has been specifically all that tough. Playing on normal even though i played wasteland 2 on normal. Game is pretty easy, but the biggest surprise to me is how short the areas are. Like the Bizarre is just one quest to...
  3. Ocelot570

inXile General Discussion Thread

It gives me some faith that they are bought by Microsoft because Obsidian and inXile will at least have more money to do their stuff, and a bigger audience to maybe experience better rpgs. The thing that sucks though is that I'll have to use the windows store to play them...
  4. Ocelot570

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

The thing that I hated the most about the outer worlds was how bad the skill and perk system was. The skills for weapons do almost nothing except to lower sway and increase crit chance. They do have little perks, but they don't really do all that much imo (lame stuff like more hits for ttd and...
  5. Ocelot570

Arcanum Arcanum Multiverse Edition

disable defender you noob
  6. Ocelot570

inXile General Discussion Thread

hmmmmmmm this is really weird. Why would InXile, who can barely handle shipping a low budget low-grade game (everything they've ever done), feel like they are remotely ready to make any game with complexities. Their games are barely B- grade games how can they jump to AAA. Makes no sense. Big...
  7. Ocelot570

Game News Wasteland 3 Fig Update #38: Delayed to August 28th

Brian Fargo and his gang of faggot misfits have never put out a game of theirs when they said they would. How are they ever trusted? They have really gone to the bottom of the barrel.
  8. Ocelot570

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

4 Points: Baldur's Gate 2 Fallout 1 3 Points: Arcanum Fallout 2 Planescape: Torment 2 Points: KOTOR 2 Wasteland 2 Fallout New Vegas 1 Point: Baldur's Gate 1 The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  9. Ocelot570

Game News Paradox announce Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 with Brian Mitsoda onboard as narrative lead

I think the problem is with poor writers, and not the progressive politics. For instance, I think the movie Dallas Buyers Club is a decent written movie with great characters. The characters are trans or have AIDS, and they are believable people with their own problems. It is just that some...
  10. Ocelot570

Game News Paradox announce Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 with Brian Mitsoda onboard as narrative lead

Ok. I did not mean to offend you with the statements. I personally would find better things to worry about if a video game that hasn't even come out yet really hurts you that much. Do not pay attention to it then, and I promise you that the world will not collapse with a transgender vampire. I...
  11. Ocelot570

Just because they want to have transgender people does not mean that they do not have a need to have a conservative people. I bet there will be a monarch of sort in a clan who wants to preserve the things of his realm. There will probably be different types of government with the clans, but so...
  12. Ocelot570

Why does anyone care about the so-called 'SJW' things in a game. If something as much as mentioning of transgenderism irks you the wrong way, then why let it bother you? A group of people want to convey their creative message across in a form of a vampire game. I do not think it is so much of a...
  13. Ocelot570

Beamdog's Infinity Engine and Neverwinter Nights console ports

This will be strange as the games almost require a mouse and keyboard. Bad controls and bugs will be expected, and Beamdog really have no idea what these games mean and going to console will only weaken them.
  14. Ocelot570

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Looks like borderlands which i didn't think looked that good. Also, the comedy seems like pushed Marvel comedy which can be all right but from what I saw didn't look that funny. But I believe in Cain and Boyarsky.
  15. Ocelot570

Decline It has begun. Or has it?

I always find it interesting instead of replying or objecting, boorish brutes try to strongman people put of arguments. The man without reason resorts to physcial violence to prove points.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom