Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by opium fiend

1. opium fiend

Is the game interesting when following premade build advice?

Me again. After playing a versatile crossbow stealthy bomber/trapper commando assassin, I have discovered that things are never as sweet as the first time and this playthrough (reached core city) failed to recapture the magic of my smg assassin from years ago. I'd like to order a PSI build...
  2. opium fiend

Thanks guys for the answers guys. I was thinking some and I'm really interested in one rogue-assassin type, with crossbows, and that's because I don't know much about them and from what I heard they offer great variety of dispatching enemies and have to be played attentively, so using lines of...
  3. opium fiend

I remember playing this game back in 2016. I just skimmed over some basic newbie guides, then proceeded to go with my SMG stealth commando assassin girl and it was fun. Can't remember why I stopped playing. Maybe The Foundry was too much of a chore, I don't know. Anyway, since then I read how...
  4. opium fiend

Underrail - Serbian pillow talk, turning Tricks, taking tips

I don't know, kinda like SMG. Gives off a 'Professional' vibe. Thanks for the advice. Which numbers are efficient values for stats btw?
  5. opium fiend

What do you think of STR 5 DEX 8 AGI 8 CON 4 PER 8 WILL 3 INT 4 For a sneaky SMG/Sniper? Guns, throwing, lot of subterfuge, chemistry, electronics. Some people skills, maybe.
  6. opium fiend

I love stealth, I remember enjoying sneaking around and SMG'ing them one by one. Tossing flashes when space gets crowded. Do you think I should spice that up with xbows or sniper? No melee at all. I will play on hard/oddity, will min str and con bite hard later on? I'm also not sure what are min...
  7. opium fiend

Help me out. Started this in 2016, stopped a bit, heard that an expansion was on its way soon (lol) and decided to wait for it. Now that it's here gonna start over but I can't remember shit. My autism is not of a productive kind and the more I read about builds and shit the less I know how to...
  8. opium fiend

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Makes sense, thanks
  9. opium fiend

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

How far into the game does the new content appears? I'd love to start a new game now (it's been a long while), but should I wait for expansion? Am I gonna miss something immediate?
  10. opium fiend

Should I play JA2 1.13?

What do you mean by semi-working? Like some of the features unable to run or what? Were you able to complete it?
  11. opium fiend

Should I play JA2 1.13?

HI! me again, deciding it's finally the time to finish this wonderful game and execute the queen. I wanna do UB as well. Is 1.13 compatible with UB? I read different opinions
  12. opium fiend

Wadjet Eye Unavowed - Dave Gilbert's RPG-inspired urban fantasy game

As always, I'm paralyzed with indecision whenever I'm presented with a choice in a game. If I choose bartender background, will I be stuck with logan as an optional teammate or will I have access to NPCs from other origins?
  13. opium fiend

Arcanum Arcanum Multiverse Edition

Isn't that fix included in Multiverse?
  14. opium fiend

Let's play games to honor devs who passed away

I bought Dex since learning that one of the devs passed away very young (early twenties). I had pirated it before and played for about half before giving up due to a stealth aug bug.
  15. opium fiend

Arcanum Arcanum Multiverse Edition

Ok been trying for hours to create a custom portrait, followed the guide to the point of learning it by heart, no luck. Are there any interesting portrait packs anywhere? half orc female looks like shit

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom