Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Otay

1. Otay

A windy story game

I'm changing the game title and moving everything to a new engine starting over from the ground up. This time around there will be no combat system just a narrative. Same assets but everything else was deleted from the internet pages. Gameplay still will have the same puzzle games.
  2. Otay

A windy story game

Lore books added with a custom arcane language that actually corresponds with the writings.
  3. Otay

Diablo IV

i'm a huge diablo fan but i agree with you. worship of vanilla diablo 2 sounds dumb. bots removed tediousness and shifted the strategy to team management. devs ignore the idea of replacing botting with a similar intentional system design. players could care less too. but i believe gaming...
  4. Otay

A windy story game

Well I had sort of wished to have a few fans by the time Hyper Glyphs were added so we could get excited about this feature together. But so it goes. The player can get tons of teams set up. I'm working with a total of 8 teams here. The player controls a single team and may send the rest...
  5. Otay

How did Otay get a background image for his avatar?

Well I think all you have to do to unlock a codex banner is reach level 22 in Realm of the Tempest. but perhaps I could be wrong.
  6. Otay

How did Otay get a background image for his avatar?

Well my best guess would have to be that I earned this banner by being banned to hell and crawling out bare handed on my knees before the church praying for forgiveness. The reward has been more than enough thank you.
  7. Otay

A windy story game

I try my best, my friends.
  8. Otay

well I hope I will do me sooner or later.

well I hope I will do me sooner or later.
  9. Otay

A windy story game

I'm playing through for quality assurance. More fun items like this flat brush with Rosewood Pendant. It heals the whole team.
  10. Otay

A windy story game

Well I have no idea why but this game started to get some views and downloads. I'll write up some guides for the various builds later. Then maybe record some videos to show the strategies in action. So many fun items start to drop near the end of the game. Like this magic paintbrush.
  11. Otay

yes all good.

yes all good.
  12. Otay

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

Rare exception here posting to request access. Otay, Otay#9175
  13. Otay

I am here in scotland bro

I am here in scotland bro
  14. Otay

A windy story game

This topics a mess I wish I could have a fresh slate. I'm living with family and have been revising the game some. Adding content sounds fun but I know better than to do that at this stage. The plan had originally been to create a fun game and finish the story when it became popular enough. At...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom