Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Owlish

1. Owlish

I think he's still living in Eastern Europe and doesn't have that much of a presence online, but...

I think he's still living in Eastern Europe and doesn't have that much of a presence online, but I have seen him post recently at another forum.
  2. Owlish

Site looks bad enough to push away people

You'll get used to it but it lacks all charm.
  3. Owlish

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

They were already on xenforo for years.
  4. Owlish

I am racist. Thanks for noticing :cool:

I am racist. Thanks for noticing :cool:
  5. Owlish

He has low functioning autism. Requires a drool cup kind.

He has low functioning autism. Requires a drool cup kind.
  6. Owlish

Has to be the most boring person on this site. The only thing notable about him is that he reads...

Has to be the most boring person on this site. The only thing notable about him is that he reads every single post and rates just about every one of them. What a loser.
  7. Owlish

You're just looking too closely at your neighbors as you all shit communally in the street. Very...

You're just looking too closely at your neighbors as you all shit communally in the street. Very poor manners.
  8. Owlish

Also wipes his ass with the hand he cooks with, hence all the curry

Also wipes his ass with the hand he cooks with, hence all the curry
  9. Owlish

Spectacle is an NPC don't mind him

Spectacle is an NPC don't mind him
  10. Owlish

I'm rubber you're glue. Rubber bounces off negativity and absorbs positivity. I just deployed...

I'm rubber you're glue. Rubber bounces off negativity and absorbs positivity. I just deployed the ultimate self-defense, there's no coming back from that. Owned forever, wop.
  11. Owlish

You replied to me before that, and I replied back. Learn to read. HAHA, owned again tranny.

You replied to me before that, and I replied back. Learn to read. HAHA, owned again tranny.
  12. Owlish

Whiny bitch brain can't take what he tries to dish out. News at 11. Haha, sucker. I win again...

Whiny bitch brain can't take what he tries to dish out. News at 11. Haha, sucker. I win again. That's like over a dozen straight wins.
  13. Owlish

Yet you came marching to my profile to whine about a single rating haha now that's a puss. Owned...

Yet you came marching to my profile to whine about a single rating haha now that's a puss. Owned again!
  14. Owlish

Wop lies, wop cries. I win again haha

Wop lies, wop cries. I win again haha
  15. Owlish

Wop

Wop

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom