Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Padzi

1. Padzi

And what have you been playing lately then?

And what have you been playing lately then?
  2. Padzi

No, and I don't want to. Just do as Hell Swarm said. Pls, play some BG3 and fuck a bear Necro...

No, and I don't want to. Just do as Hell Swarm said. Pls, play some BG3 and fuck a bear Necro. :dance:
  3. Padzi

GreedFall II: The Dying World - prequel where native PC travels to the old continent

Okay, I didn't realize it was only 3 years. I thought the prequel was happening at the beginning of the Teer Fradee invasion. Huh, and she's still not half bad. I mean, her model looks like an actual female.
  4. Padzi

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

I don't know. I've found this on FB BG3 group.
  5. Padzi

Well... BG3 just achived new lvl.
  6. Padzi

Decline Games you are proud to not have played

I only said you should play it, because You asked me (I think) two/three times about it. Just play BG3, and see yourself if You like it or not. :lol:
  7. Padzi

In my opinion Halsin is oversexualized. He hits literally on everyone. In EA he was really decent characted, I have no idea who "great" idea was to make him this horny.
  8. Padzi

Seduce the Emperor, nat 20 let's go.
  9. Padzi

Soys Row 2022

Today it's free on Epic Games Store.
  10. Padzi

Gale? I think you meant Halsin.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom