Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by paintinggrey

1. paintinggrey

Anime Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot - Dragon Ball action RPG by CyberConnect2

There better be a mission of Goku and Piccolo learning to drive
  2. paintinggrey

Game News Larian is making Baldur's Gate 3

At least its not fucking Beambog, that's already a positive step
  3. paintinggrey

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

holy shit, I have never seen a game from a AAA developer released a month and half ago reduce so much in price. Right now PC -£14 PS4 - £20 XBOX- £20 I thought they going to do a D2 Forsaken re release in about a year but the way this is going they either do it in 6 months or go Free to Play...
  4. paintinggrey

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

What is funny is that Bethesda even managed to piss off the circlejerk that is r/F76 . That's an achievement.!!
  5. paintinggrey

Holy Shit.I never seen a game so discounted so soon after release!! PS4 £26.95 https://www.coolshop.co.uk/product/fallout-76-black-friday-special/AD49V8/?utm_medium=affiliate PC £19.99 https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-76-pc-cd-key?mw_aref=74dth566 Aparently amazon is given refunds as...
  6. paintinggrey

Any CRPG's with good voice acting?

Maybe I am speaking out of nostalgia and in reality its pretty mediocre, but I always thought that Baldur's Gate 2 has one of the best voice acting in a game. With excellent acting for Jaheira, Viconia and Irenicus.
  7. paintinggrey

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

No Fashion Souls :decline:
  8. paintinggrey

Activision, coincidence? me thinks not
  9. paintinggrey

So no different types of armour or weapons, or stats. Jesus quoting pc gamer " As I said, Sekiro is not an RPG", fuck. So we have vagabond onimusha all the way through the game.
  10. paintinggrey

I really hope they keep the mystery/minimalist way of story telling, please god dont go the traditional way. One of the best things I enjoyed about all the souls how it really pulls the strings of the players curiousity. Well for me at least.
  11. paintinggrey

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

I know it's retarded to complain about free stuff but come on Sony, if you going to give an extra game in Plus you could gave us anything other than fucking COD.
  12. paintinggrey

E3 2018 - Official Codex Thread - June 9th to 14th - Press Conferences, Trailers and Interviews

hahah assassin's creed is a RPG now... WTF is he talking about?
  13. paintinggrey

It's like every developer has the same book full of generic names

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom