Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Reactions
2,542 6,967 3 298 15 161

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

As I've explained once, I mark with ignore people that are pointless to argue with and only skim their posts unless something catch my attention.

What have I said in the past so onerous I deserved the treatment? I'm not mad (well... maybe a little miffed, I like your posts), I've been curious for awhile now.
    passerby
    Kalarion

Nothing, I've got annoyed by rating notifications spam from when you were catching up with Ukrainian megathread.
    I'm curious and check out ratings of my recent posts and they were drowned in your ratings of old posts.

During our last exchange started by my wrongful accusation I realized I still have you on ignore and unignored, sorry I had no idea you would care in the slightest.
    OLED errand-boy doorknob-level NPC if I ever saw one
    passerby
    I'm skipping OLED due to burn in, and wait for mLED, but it offers the best picture currently.

To shit on my profle because of this thread btw... you have issues, dude.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom