Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by peachaboo

1. peachaboo

NSFW [NSFW] Sexy Exile - Heaven on Earth (Dating Sim + Arcade)

I'm happy to hear of your interest for our little game :) When playing the demo, keep in mind that it is more than one and a half years old by now and not very well optimised, especially for mobile phones and that everything is being ported to another, much more reliable engine as we speak :D...
  2. peachaboo

I can understand that as well. However, I personally have played a few (and really only a few) games, where I gladly spent a few dollars to get some extra stuff, as the experience was so well balanced that I had a lot of fun either way.
  3. peachaboo

That depends on your definition of "pay2win". The meta game is not even 100% done but we want to make it fair and fun in free play so that you get to see all the playable content if you put in a reasonable amount of time and effort - no 1000% difficulty increase after 3 levels. There will be a...
  4. peachaboo

Hi sexy People, I'm back with another batch of news! The last bigger update post was only for our patrons, so it might have been a while – sorry! We're still really busy, so I will try to keep it reasonably short. Unfortunately, we can't help but take a comission here and there to stay on top...
  5. peachaboo

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

Pretty new and pretty late to the whole DS party but Sekiro looks bomb, too :bounce:
  6. peachaboo

Hey lovely people, long time no progress update... We were pretty busy and a lot has happened since November. I already talked about it in a Patreon post last month: The biggest news is certainly that we have been joined by a partner to codevelop Sexy Exile and lend us know-how and manpower...
  7. peachaboo

Ever made a game in a two people team who both need to work for a living?
  8. peachaboo

Happy Holidays everyone! We thought you might enjoy something a little different, so Cucu prepared this somewhat more realistic painting of Mayu having some naughty fun :) We want to everyone again for the amazing support and especially the pacience. We will search for ways to dedicate more...
  9. peachaboo

I didn't get a chance to share last weeks progress update on here, so here we go! Dev Diary #40: Progress Update November Here we go again! Okay so November. Lots of writing going on. We are working with two writers now to make sure we got the content ready when the rest of the game is...
  10. peachaboo

I guess you could say the Demons are kinda dominant girls, but you will only "fight" and not date them so it's kind of a different story. Aside from that, we are not yet working on such a girl, but it is absolutely possible that we will add one later since we plan on continuously adding more.
  11. peachaboo

Thanks, great to hear that :) I'm afraid my answers might be a bit disappointing for you, though: We will have some mild fetish like Anal, DP, possibly BDSM, mind-control elements and some characters (some of them possibly optional) that might cater to certain fetishes (mild furry stuff...
  12. peachaboo

Must be a coincidence since I don't even know who that is :D But yeah, kida. I think Mayu looks quite a bit younger still.
  13. peachaboo

Dev Diary #39: Progress Update October Hey folks, it's update time! There were a few things we concentrated on this month. Let's start with the biggest thing: I rushed a bit to show our patrons a video of the intro to Mayu's Date. If you aren't a patron or haven't seen it yet, I've got good...
  14. peachaboo

Happy Halloween everyone! ~ This is our girl Alvah dressed as Boosette for this spooky holiday - hope you enjoy!
  15. peachaboo

Dev Diary #37: Progress Update September Half of 2018's second half has passed and the pressure rises as we still aim for a release of Date Mode before the end of the year. No promises can be made yet, but I think we'll pretty soon be ready for a beta version for qualifying patrons to get a...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom