Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pelvis Knot

1. Pelvis Knot

What games did you complete in 2023?

C&C Remastered :4/5: Return of the Obra Dinn :5/5: Starcraft and Brood War :4.5/5:
  2. Pelvis Knot

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I'm looking to buy this post earth Colon, and since GOG went in the wrong direction, I was wondering who takes the smaller cut, Steam or Gog? I'd like to send a few bucks more to VD if possible
  3. Pelvis Knot

In Progress [LP] Fear and Hunger

Why do you LIE!?
  4. Pelvis Knot

TBS Heroes of Might&Magic series: user-made maps and campaigns

I was inspired by your thread to play some custom homm3. I can confirm that the same bug happened in Unification of Rife, so for anyone looking to play, I recommend it too with three caveats - it has some bugs (passability, quests), it’s too easy, especially first three maps, and you can’t...
  5. Pelvis Knot

GOG.com

scroll down a bit on the main page, there's an additional banner
  6. Pelvis Knot

Games with great Art Design? (with screenshots)

Warcraft 2 Grim Fandango Planescape Torment Trine Icewind Dale Homm2 Thief: The Dark Project Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive The Last Express Freespace 2 I could find much more, especially 2D games at their peak were really beautiful
  7. Pelvis Knot

In Progress Torment on the Shards, Part 36 - Planescape-inspired CYOA

B and you better not be an alt of ironyuri ;)
  8. Pelvis Knot

GOG.com

Sorry, wasn't on forums lately, but you just go here https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?as=1649904300 and type your request. I directly said I didn't want the games because I'd never play them, got refunded almost immediately.
  9. Pelvis Knot

GOG.com

Guys, you know that you can get refunds for stars? I opened Deserts of Kharak that I kept and a few shit games which I refunded
  10. Pelvis Knot

Is the summer, final, AoD update still planned ?

Hey Vault Dweller, I bought AoD from your site and activated it on Steam. But I didn't buy a game on Steam for a few years and prefer GOG (bought DR there yesterday). I was wondering whether you have any plans to add AoD to GOG Connect in the future?
  11. Pelvis Knot

Decline The new Bloom/Lens Flare: Chromatic Aberration

It's ART, you peasant, which obviously you know nothing about
  12. Pelvis Knot

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

:what: What's wrong with those kids? Awor Szurkrarz, were you like that when you were 11?
  13. Pelvis Knot

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Humanity has risen! I suppose when you're in a store, you always scour the shelves for the priciest items and snap them up? You never bought anything discounted/on sale? Because if you did, you are a huge hypocrite.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom