Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Perkel

1. Perkel

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

lol at random screenshot at the end as a reward
  2. Perkel

Finished game. 40 hours but when i got to other nation i started skipping story only doing main quests as I was more focusing on roleplaying than 100% it. I unlocked grand total of 3 extra vocations warrior, archmage and that smoke vocation. I can confirm again and again that Warrior is one of...
  3. Perkel

Finished game. 40 hours but when i got to other nation i started skipping story only doing main quests as I was more focusing on roleplaying than 100% it. I unlocked grand total of 3 extra vocations warrior, archmage and that smoke vocation. I can confirm again and again that Warrior is one of...
  4. Perkel

yup. I have literally 5800X3D aka one of the best cpus around and without any tricks i get in city 40fps. So someone with normal good cpu probably is hovering 25ish fps and someone with something less than good probably at 10-15fps. It gets a bit harder toward the end but i feel like group of...
  5. Perkel

Few thoughts: DD2 is kind of proof that if your game play is good enough you can get away with everything. Most quest are very simple but you don't care about that. They are just excuse to do SMASH SMASH SMASH. Another thing is C&C. I already noticed that i failed Melve chick quest line as...
  6. Perkel

I must say that after initial buttpain when it comes to performance and how ugly parts of first area looks like graphics in this game started to grow on me, especially with raytracing. Game is incredibly heavy and for some reason assets its uses are all "muddy looking" but if you get close to...
  7. Perkel

There is no way you can 100% this game in 27hours. Moreover from what i read he removes comments pointing out bullshit.
  8. Perkel

My pawn caught me when harpy took off with me and dropped me. The hilarious part here is that i am roleplaying 2,1m conan and my partner is like 1,6m woman mage.
  9. Perkel

Fucking hell. The first one who wants to get into my pants is... ...fucking male elf. Literally gayelf.jpg
  10. Perkel

Game is definitely on easier side, though it is not like i didn't die few times. I think the issue is that 4 people party is too much for mostly 5-6 enemy groups. Imho it would be nice challenge if you just go with your own pawn and nothing else. I will do that on my second playtrough. Speaking...
  11. Perkel

Not exaggerating at all. I am 33 hours in and I am yet to visit other nation. Quests alone in city without any fighting took me like 8 hours and i still have few to do. I am sure though that game can be finished pretty fast much like 2077 if you only care about main quest.
  12. Perkel

heh, lanterns are 5k models. You read that right. The oversized lantern at your belt is 5k poly. This goes for your every pawn which total makes it already 20k but that's not the end. Every lantern on every npc is as well same lantern... 20 characters that is 100k in polygons... I'm waiting for...
  13. Perkel

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

I have news for you. If developer releases BETA he doesn't do that because he wants people to play something. He does that because he wants to collect data on issues.
  14. Perkel

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

If you intend to test stuff you made for purpose X you want in testing people to break it as much as they can so you can see strees points are. That's engineering 101. You want as much data as possible because with more people those problems will surface either way.
  15. Perkel

It was expected and intended to be buggy. With each test they increased amount of server and player count to get tech to its breaking point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom