Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by PhantasmaNL

1. PhantasmaNL

Incline What are you working on?

Cleveland Mark Blakemore is Vault-Co in the substack beta program for alternative payment methods? If so would you consider enabling this, I want to support Vault-Co but prefer to not use a CC. I read that the beta offers payment using iDeal.
  2. PhantasmaNL

The Expanded CRPG Book is out!

ordered my copy on Saturday, and it was delivered today in pristine condition excellent work by felipepepe, all the contributors and also bitmap books for the quality of execution and shipping chatgpt had this to say about it: In a world of parchment and ink, it gleams, A magnificent book...
  3. PhantasmaNL

Incline What are you working on?

i asked the ChatGPT AI the following: Describe the setting for a computer roleplaying game set in a world firmly set in Lovecraftian lore using Grimoire Heralds of the Winged Exemplar as inspiration. Edit: added : in the way Lovecraft used to write answer: Sure, here is a possible setting for...
  4. PhantasmaNL

Rogue Trader predictions

Codex will unanimously declare it to be shit. that is my prediction
  5. PhantasmaNL

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Will they have fixed the disappearing health bar this time around. I’m not optimistic.
  6. PhantasmaNL

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Relatively bugfree according to fextralife
  7. PhantasmaNL

What is the best RPG of the CRPG Renaissance?

Pathfinder Kingmaker Underrail Grimoire Disco . . DD 2
  8. PhantasmaNL

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

7-8 months should be enough bug fixing I guessed (guess again) so I started up the game for the second or maybe third time since December (never got far past the heist mission). F key still cannot be bound from within the game. I’m all for oldskool but manually editing files is a bit too 80’s...
  9. PhantasmaNL

Grimoire Thread

The character creation module in Grimoire doubles as a git-gud filter. Only the most prestigious RPG connaisseurs will eventually succeed in creating a viable party of Heroes.
  10. PhantasmaNL

Grimoire

is that you, the weary adventurer? when do we get another YT analysis of grimoire
  11. PhantasmaNL

Colony Ship update #50: the first chapter is playable

Realistic. In an alternate universe your development studio could get noticed by Microsoft. They have been on a buying spree. I'll do my bit and will get the EA of course.
  12. PhantasmaNL

Rusty's official unofficial RPGCODEX 2020 GOTY thread

1 Yakuza: like a dragon - liked this more than i expected 2 Wasteland 3 - didnt finish it though, will wait for the DC 3 eh
  13. PhantasmaNL

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Allowing "influencers" to stream your game early may be good PR. Not so though if this game is the mother of all bug-infestations. In that case the stream will probably be very entertaining but not necessarily lead to more sales.
  14. PhantasmaNL

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

That absolutely massive amount of crazy bugs though wow. Imagine how bad this was before all the delays. I guess it will probably be playable in a few years. Also maybe we can then have a button to switch between walk and run (as per usual kb&m a complete afterthought, iirc yongyea couldnt found...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom