Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pika-Cthulhu

1. Helldivers 2

For 'primary' weapons the scorcher works well on bots with its splash explosives, can two shot striders to the faceplate, the JAR Dominator which is allegedly explosive, cannot, but it has a higher damage throughput but needing to blast the legs is tedious. Both work a treat on the berserkers...
  2. The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

Not enough RAM sounds like a skill issue
  3. Incline Warhammer 40,000 Lore Thread

Just have your army pop out of a warp storm from a previous edition, they fight with those rules because thats the era they are from
  4. Helldivers 2

You can pick whom you invite to play from your steam/playstation friends list, so you can be selective and just votekick the guy who just drops in from your friends list, its said that difficulty does not scale but one guy can stealth around, 4 guys tend to stumble into every patrol and camp on...
  5. Helldivers 2

I'd say its different enough, but if you dont have a friend or three to play with it might get a bit shit. Ran first time in Linux for me, so thats a plus on my ledger. Its as over the top as DRG with its worldbuilding, sadly no beers, so it loses a point there. These in game advertisments that...
  6. Incline Warhammer 40,000 Lore Thread

Funny thing is, that fucking tard Magnus would have been the supremely arrogant, know if all douchebag extraordinaire of Terra. Fucking Magnus
  7. Helldivers 2

The Magicka experience was finding ways of blowing up your teammates
  8. GameScent - Get Ready To Smell Your Games

Pour in some gamer girl bathwater and start watching your favourite hottub bikini streamer on tits.tv, formerly justin.tv
  9. Tomb Raider I-III Remastered from Aspyr - for real this time

Adaptive night vision is already built into your eyes, just loiter a moment and your eyes can adjust to the dimmer surroundings, she has sunglasses so she wont go blind when stepping into a well lit room. Its not green googly eyes bump in the night specops vision, but its enough to get about...
  10. KickStarter Homeworld 3 from Blackbird Interactive - coming May 13th

-suit demanded they add moba elements -devs played a few moba games and took notes said moba elements turn into all the creeps have active abilities the player can use something like this? Worse, its anemic abilities with no strategic tradeoffs (fuel/combat), dance dance revolution keyboard...
  11. Incline Warhammer 40,000 Lore Thread

While we cant know that he didnt kill two sons before Horus, we do know that all records were scrubbed. His compassion might have already been tested long before the little shit decided to bring home his violent new friends to trash his home after his other idiot son ruined his latest hobby...
  12. Incline Warhammer 40,000 Lore Thread

It makes perfect sense, the imperial truth of logic and science demanded that an experiment be conducted, the experiment was a success, emprah is now a god
  13. Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

Theodore Kaczynski wrote about how industrial/modern life lacks the power process, I believe survival crafting videogames serve as a synthetic medium that scratch that itch
  14. What was your first video game? (Or the first ones per major generation)

I can vaguely recall some kind of Atari looking system, the C64 did have what looked like an atari joystick but I dont know if they were compatible. So if the Atari wasnt a figment of imagination I guess some kind of Pong, or watching my elder siblings play something, only remember the unit...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom