Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by .Pixote.

1. .Pixote.

Fallout 2 mods that are playable in English

Mutants Rising is in the final stretch, the last location is almost fully scripted. The game will need testing and bug fixing before its release. https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/mutants-rising.220268/
  2. .Pixote.

Alpha Protocol enhanced rerelease on GOG

I bailed out from the game after trying to hack the first computer (stupid annoying mini games only irritate players). Why subject us to this childish garbage? If I can't even get through the first computer what chance do I have! Mind you the controls from the steam version are horrible...
  3. .Pixote.

Incline Remedy's Max Payne 1&2 remake in the Northlight Engine

The game will probably go from 1 gig to 150 gig with no real improvement. :nocountryforshitposters:
  4. .Pixote.

Today marks 25th anniversary of HoMM3 release

You must never uninstall it...
  5. .Pixote.

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered from Aspyr - for real this time

Playing this currently and really enjoying the new update. I played the original Playstation version back in 1996, and holy shit the game was frustrating, as well as pretty difficult in certain areas. I am save scumming every second encounter just because I don't have the patience to constantly...
  6. .Pixote.

Are people who play female protagonist gay?

I never felt gay playing as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider, I felt more like a voyeur marvelling over Lara's tits and ass. In RPGs sometimes playing as a female gives very different results regarding quests, but in general I stick to male.
  7. .Pixote.

KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

Vanguard Heroes are the most lethal in battle, the invisibility skill with the backstab is almost a one hit kill on everything except the toughest opponents. With their extra movement, and sneaking into the enemy's' rear Vanguard Heroes can wipe the entire floor.
  8. .Pixote.

What game best recreates the feel of Conan the Barbarian?

What game best recreates the feel of Conan the Barbarian? Kenshi.
  9. .Pixote.

Fallout as a setting is retarded

If Fallout 2 removed the talking deathclaws, leave them in Vault 13, but just make them normal killing deathclaws - I think the game would be better for it. And no deathclaw companion (super stupid). As for the quests in Vault 13, there are none, the player kills the deathclaws, grabs the GECK...
  10. .Pixote.

Are We Paying Too Much For Games These Days?

When your 60 bucks use to buy a game in a box with a nice map, manual and other assorted goodies, the value was great...the modern approach of not even owning the game, just a licence to use it (which can be revoked at any time), I say get fucked. Pirate everything and kill off these heartless...
  11. .Pixote.

For anyone that thinks Eurovision isn't a gayfeist orgy, the 2014 winner Conchita Wurst and 'her' floating anuses! "In 2018, Neuwirth disclosed that he is HIV-positive[68] and has been undetectable (and thus not infectious) for several years.[68] He wrote through an Instagram post that he felt...
  12. .Pixote.

Eurovision...super gay.
  13. .Pixote.

Songs of Conquest - HOMM2-inspired turn-based strategy adventure game - now on Early Access - coming May 20th

The game looks great, but runs like a slug! They need to speed it up considerably, and another thing I find annoying is the fog of war is not permanent - you open an area only for it to go dark as soon as your hero moves away. I like to plan ahead for potential enemy attacks but can't see their...
  14. .Pixote.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Maybe the average racist, sexist, homophobe, don't like Trannys...just a thought. And that's about 85% of the population.
  15. .Pixote.

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Is the man working again? I'm hoping if he succeeds with his legal actions against the whores he goes after the media companies that helped blackened his reputation... :evilcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom