Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Pizzashoes

1. Pizzashoes

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

If you're married get to work
  2. Pizzashoes

That's what I'm saying you fucking nerd. The idea you've beat me by only using extremely specific, extremely easy builds is pathetic. You should know I'll only accept absolute dominance. Nothing else counts.
  3. Pizzashoes

I'm saying it's not a competition you fucking troglodyte. The game is so easy, this entire idea of you claiming victory over peas is petty. Like you're trying to master something you couldn't possibly take
  4. Pizzashoes

Zeltak, you're going fucking crazy here. I completed the game and linked some vids of my playthrough of no reload, tactician and no problem. I was forced to take a bunch of minutes to think of what the fuck I was going to do. I can literally upload me thinking and reacting. It's not as easy as...
  5. Pizzashoes

I took the claims against me seriously, and I have responded in a serious manner. I've posted sufficiently respectable YouTube links exclusively to the Codex. I have exclusively given my first takes to the Codex. I have been loyal and there is no doubt.
  6. Pizzashoes

Tactician if I recall correctly was marketed as brutal. I may be wrong here but I would not interpret a light difficulty as if it were set in stone. In fact, I hesitate to even play the game for awhile. I don't want to disturb the balance here.
  7. Pizzashoes

I'm not sure who I'm defending against. But, I'll say my general opinion of the game is, of course, the game stands on its own. My opinion doesn't matter. In fact, my opinion is the game exceeds simple judgement from anyone, and the game requires multiple perspectives from multiple players who...
  8. Pizzashoes

Citation needed, you mother fucker? When have I done you wrong? I have done nothing but support you! I don't even know you you stupid bitch!
  9. Pizzashoes

Of course, I don't personally care. Nothing matters more than good discussion. The issue is whether it inhibits live discussion you monkey.
  10. Pizzashoes

Non-Edgy Gamer It's not ironic that the whole thing had to be blown up. I want to keep conversing with you but I will not have a conversation around literally incendiary, lose-your-job nonsense
  11. Pizzashoes

Yes, and uhh, what the fuck are you guys talking about? This isn't a joke. The Codex still upholds to the standard of zero discrimination.
  12. Pizzashoes

Anyway, regardless of trouble, I am going to concede, because my party concedes. They all kind of seem that this is correct? Or at least an inoffensive way to resolve the issues.
  13. Pizzashoes

The issue is, one, whether you're willing to recast spells to try to make your life easier as if you didn't make the correct decision the first time? We all know faster is better. And the question is whether you're pussy enough to reload your previous saves to try to retread over old ground...
  14. Pizzashoes

Brehs, you look fucking retarded. The game is not equipped to have 60 frames per second on peak performance in intense moments for average builds. Here's my admittedly weak recording with weak strategy for my weak build. I'm a spoiled zoomer. That's why I'm looking for girls of 19-26 age...
  15. Pizzashoes

My brother, are you implying that if I could have I would not have built a computer to optimally thrive in the times of Baldur's Gate 2 (2000), Starcraft (1998), and Neverwinter Nights 1 + 2 (2002-2006). Is this a joke or a nonsensical threat upon my "RPG Cred," such as it is? I am only 29 years...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom