Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Plaguecrafter

1. Vapourware Google Stadia - "a game streaming service for everyone"

Most people don't care about online only since we're almost always connected to the Internet anyway, and it got much better and affordable with time.
  2. Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Hey! Lord and savior of PC gaming beloved Tim Sweeney said that it's complicated. Wasn't complicated to Valve back when Half-Life 2 was released, but what do I know? I'm just a dumb customer. :happytrollboy:
  3. Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - hard rock spacing sequel

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to the original Rebel Galaxy.
  4. Borderlands 3

Apparently, having a psycho Jesus on the cover and making fun of people with physical disabilities (i.e. "midgets") is okay according to Gearbox, but using an "inappropriate" gender pronoun will get you banned. Seems pretty balanced to me.
  5. ANTHEM - failed Destiny clone from BioWare

EA took Bioware's best programmers to work on FIFA. Should we be excited about DA4, ME5 and Anthem 2?
  6. Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Safe to say, that was, indeed, not epic from them.
  7. Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Truth be told, the devs of Ooblets being condescending and talking about their consumers the way they are made wonders in spreading the name of their game. I've never heard of the game before this debacle. Neither has anybody I've asked. That being said, how many people are inclined to buy it...
  8. Borderlands 3

Was just about to say this. Let's way until they show the gameplay for 2nd or 3rd playthrough. I'm sure the health and damage amount will get off the charts again.
  9. The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

I think you might be onto something here.
  10. Hearthstone

This was never supposed to be a serious game. They admitted it. People just took it seriously so they can feel good about themselves.
  11. The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

My wallet feels heavier thanks to this sale. I'm yet to buy anything.
  12. The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

Hell, I thought we'd already get to the year 3000 with how much the joke has been thrown around.
  13. Magic the Gathering Arena

M20 looks more like an EDH set than anything else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom