Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by POD

1. Biggest Disappointments

That's GALL, not GULL. But I Like "gull"; having the gull would be like having an albatross around your neck, which is exactly right for Dungeon Lords. Of all the disappointments, Mistmare stands out for me: intriguing opening setting, but completely unplayable. At least you could play...
  2. Review Shivering Isles reviews overload

Oh great, another round of Oblivion bashing from codex. You all obviously love the game and are repressing it, else you wouldn't spend so much time and energy trashing it. Turn off the ihateoblivon bot and put up something interesting on this site for a change. Or not.
  3. Review RPG Dot does NWN2 - 9/10!

rpgdot.com can now join the growing list of games review sites written by total illiterates who know nothing about role-playing games and who can't type because their fingers are paralyzed from hitting the console buttons on their gamepads all day long while playing whatever version of super...
  4. Review Oblivion scores 77%

GameSpy just published what some might consider a balanced review as well; gave it 4 of 5 stars, which seems high given the content of the review, which mostly complains about RPG mechanics, linearity, etc. Having played the game for about 20 hours now, it seems to me that describing it as a...
  5. Review Dungeon Lords first impressions

I bought Wizards and Warriors based on the fun I had playing Wizardry 7, played W&W for about 10 hours, and gave up. Remember the sideways scrolling towns? The lack of any rhyme or reason to do anything or go anywhere? But I did have hopes that D.W. would redeem himself with Dungeon Lords...
  6. Community Sites Hacked

It looks like rpgdot.com got hit as well. Linking to it takes you to some weird page in Portuguese, I think, we the picture of a monkey on it. E
  7. Company News BioWare opens shop

With dozens of user-made modules for NWN, some of them lasting 20 hours or more, do they really expect people to plunk down 8 bucks for a module that lasts 4-8 hours? Unreal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom