Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by polo

1. polo

Subnautica: Released (SPOILER WARNING past Post #1)

Thanks for this, its an amazing show.
  2. polo

KickStarter Sea of Stars - a retro-inspired turn-based RPG

Out tomorrow, reviews are very positive.
  3. polo

Days Gone - Sons of Anarchy Zombie Apocalypse - PS4

Cerainly innovative, i mean those zombie things i never heard of those before!
  4. polo

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 - tips, tricks & helpful information

Im making a 2 fighter 2 warlock X sorecer and now you tell me casters should not multiclass? damn it
  5. polo

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I like JSwayer, not his games, but i do like the guy.
  6. polo

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Are you guys really so shallow, stop talking about the stupid bear sex, why does it bother you so much? Last 20+ pages are about the bear sex and nothing about mechanics, multiclassing, etc, etc. To me the game looks so green, like it should be on EA two more years or something, other than that...
  7. polo

Zelda: Leaks of the kingdom thread

For anyone playing this, is it me or loading a saved game resets constructions, floating blocks and shit?
  8. polo

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 2 is vastly overrated

I beat BG2 at 12, same situation as jarlfrank, pirated game, no manual, no idea wth d&d was, didn't know shit about the rules, but i did enjoy my shiny spells. I probably beat the game not even knowing how the rules worked for thac0, weapon level and shit. I must say i probably toned down the...
  9. polo

Wretched Depths PS1 graphics horror fishing

PS1 graphix fishing mixed with some horror i guess. Anyone tried this? Nice timing since i finished Dredge some weeks ago and it was amazing. Its a free in steam.
  10. polo

KickStarter Bleak Faith: Forsaken - third-person open world survival horror action RPG

Im probably buying this if its not too overpriced, been waiting for some years to try it. Hope it delivers.
  11. polo

I tried it for a few hours recently after like 2 years and i tought it was way more polished but the content still felt lackluster as you say. Im not sure how are they releasing the full game in august.
  12. polo

Hades - roguelike action dungeon crawler from Supergiant Games

You can beat it 3 or 4 times before it really gets "boring" repetitive, so yeah well worth it.
  13. polo

Outward - open world RPG where you are an ordinary adventurer and survival is harsh

Oh well, i played this when it came out, my memory not that good.
  14. polo

Outward - open world RPG where you are an ordinary adventurer and survival is harsh

I think it was in a tent very close to where u wake up.
  15. polo

Game News Space Wreck finally coming to Early Access on December 5th

Jeez the devs give the player the nigger gender option and the codex starts crying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom