Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by pomenitul

1. pomenitul

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

Been gone for a couple of years and not only is this thread still regularly updated, y'all are talking about Gorecci Street like it's May 2018. Long tail indeed. Carry on.
  2. pomenitul

Diablo III - bigger than politics

Reaper of Souls looked just fine you edgelords. D3 was gradually improved from its disastrous launch onwards and it's a perfectly decent bit of hack 'n' slash now.
  3. pomenitul

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

No, what that usually means is they're fine with being referred to via either feminine or neutral pronouns. So you can use she/her and she wouldn't mind.
  4. pomenitul

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

Yep. See also: 'It Costs $110,000 to Fully Gear-Up in Diablo Immortal'
  5. pomenitul

Diablo 2: Resurrected remaster

It's a sad state of affairs when 'Diablo-like' systematically means 'Diablo 2-like'. No one seems to be interested in making a Diablo 1-like these days.
  6. pomenitul

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fair enough, but then why draw on the BG IP in the first place? By your logic, reviving it was an even more gratuitous move on Larian's part.
  7. pomenitul

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

It's simple, really. I care precious little for Pathfinder and Warhammer 40k, so when Owlcat reuses assets from the former to develop the latter, my apathy knows no bounds. Whereas when Larian desecrates the BG series by grafting bits and pieces of gaudy, rotten flesh from its subpar house IP...
  8. pomenitul

Best and worst New Vegas DLC?

They all felt like a slog to me despite being conceptually stimulating, each in its own way.
  9. pomenitul

The RPG that pissed you off the most

Calling a Divinity: Original Sin reskin 'Baldur's Gate III' is among the most shameless and egregious acts of CRPG necrophilia known to man. Its very existence offends me.
  10. pomenitul

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

If you truly wish to embody Geralt and reduce ludonarrative dissonance to an afterthought, I've got two words for you, buddy: git gud.
  11. pomenitul

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

Pfft, as though the Codex weren't a den of hipsters in denial.
  12. pomenitul

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

Both are great, really, each in its own way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom