Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by PompiPompi

1. PompiPompi

Level/Map design in RPGs/Dungeon Crawlers

Ok, here is a better story for the campaign. I want to make a campaign for the Demo, it won't necessarily be in the final game. These are spoilers of the Demo campaign.
  2. PompiPompi

This is how the "Tower of Something" main map might look like. What do you think of it? Of course it's not completly populated yet. There is two "noob" areas before you might enter the tower. And a village with people.
  3. PompiPompi

Yea, I think that random monster generation is a must, because people get bored quick from doing the same battles over and over again.
  4. PompiPompi

Ok, what do you think of this? You start at a shipwreck, into a diablo like village. Should I have a noob zone to level up? Because level 1 is a bit weak. The "campaign" name will be called "Tower of Something". The tower has 3 or 4 stores, that are small. But there is a big dungeon bellow...
  5. PompiPompi

Thanks, I read about Jaquaysing a dungeon and gonna make dungeons non linear.
  6. PompiPompi

Like a person who never been outside, you seem to think you can know how I feel by reading my text.

Like a person who never been outside, you seem to think you can know how I feel by reading my text.
  7. PompiPompi

Click here: Mossad dot com

Click here: Mossad dot com
  8. PompiPompi

Not gonna click your Iranian spyware. Anyway, we will keep exterminate all Hamas, their...

Not gonna click your Iranian spyware. Anyway, we will keep exterminate all Hamas, their families, their accomplices, and their supporters, like you.
  9. PompiPompi

Golel, a Dungeon Crawler RPG.

I am trying to add support for daylight...
  10. PompiPompi

Most RPGs levels and dungeons are very unrealistic. A dungeon in real life is much smaller than your average RPG dungeon. So doing realistic dungeons would be a bit limiting.
  11. PompiPompi

How is it cheap clone? You can't drop closets on monsters in Legend of Grimrock. Also, legend of Grimrock is not turn based exactly. You are a bitter little manlet bitch. Fuck off from here.
  12. PompiPompi

What do you think of this WIP of campaign?
  13. PompiPompi

I know there are still a ton of dungeon crawlers. I am saying, they are very off the main stream. I am talking about tile based/turn based games. I am not considering Elden Ring an actual dungeon crawler.
  14. PompiPompi

By all time Peak: Top turn based games(including non RPGs): Vs Top Action RPG

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom