Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Protopop

1. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

Ive been working on a companion app for my webgame and it's almost ready for release. It's called Nimian Legends : BrightRidge and it's a 3d open world wilderness for iPhone. There's the option of violence (you can hunt animals) but my focus is on exploration. There are rivers and waterfalls...
  2. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

Good point about manual updating. I'm going to leave it just as an online app for now. That way i can makes updates once and it will be refelcted everywhere (facebook, chrome store etc...) The red/green marks are you Battle Round - it shows when the next available attack is for each of your...
  3. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

Thanks Kaucukovnik - After i read your comment i decided to remove the facebook button in the next update. To be honest I prefer a clean screen without a lot of buttons. There's got to be a better way to integrate social options and I'll find it - thanks for helping me with my decision. A...
  4. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

I'm glad you mentioned that Galdred. I actually have it on my to do list to add more positive, encouraging events to the random draw, and to add more city events in general. Your feedback confirms that and is really helpful. For the text I will keep that in mind. My goal is as little text as...
  5. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

I like your description. I researched a lot of board and card games and I see it s a hybrid card/boardgame where the map is the board + plus that dungeons and dragons rpg stuff i love:) For the art direction I spent a few months figuring out the motifs and colors i was looking for. Ive always...
  6. Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

I can totally relate to the open source love - thats why i program in HTML5 now and i think the less barriers and hassles the developer has, the better. I mean, you guys have plenty of other things to think about:) The game mechanics sounds great and working with all those languages is impressive.
  7. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

Thanks Mastermind - that's a bug and i'm glad you pointed it out. In the old version i had those 'rooms' you could go through and do things. When i realized the game was getting too big for me to finish I simplified it but I left that one in because I ws so sad to see those rooms go. But i left...
  8. Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

I love the map. It's so bright and verdant - makes me want to dive in and explore those forests:) It looks like you already have a lot done. I haven't played X-Com but it's reputation precedes it. It sounds like you have an interesting take on strategy RPG. Keep up the good work.
  9. [WIP] Nimian Legends - HTML5 RPG

I'm working on an bite-sized RPG you can play in your web browser. The focus is on making it simple and accessible to people (thus creating it as a website so that many people can access it) Most of the mechanic are in place. Now I'm focusing on balancing gameplay and items. For the second...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom