Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by proxon

1. proxon

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Some journo full playthrough allegedly. What in the fuck are those Japs doing with the difficulty :argh:
  2. proxon

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Yeah, he is buggy as shit. The only things he is good for are athletic checks and being a meat shield for your party in the first round.
  3. proxon

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

I had parts of combat log in Russian heh
  4. proxon

Dlc's are for sale on steam but you can't buy the actual game, off to a good start Owlcat:lol:
  5. proxon

From Software Lyric Suite's own Sekiro corner

Fucking hell, reinstalling this.
  6. proxon

You can backstab him easily by jumping on the roof before combat, ng+ tip
  7. proxon

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

What worked best for me was being defensive in first phase and aggressive in second. The longer the second phase lasts the higher chance you get fucked.
  8. proxon

It's permanent, you get attack power after killing main bosses and health upgrades from mini bosses, i think you can buy a few Prayer Beads as well.
  9. proxon

You should only get one memory per main boss, although i never fought them again after beating them. Also, i recently finished this and as a combatfag had a blast. Such a simple combat design but polished to perfection. From soft has zero misses so far:salute:
  10. proxon

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

This reminds me of first two Gothic games, in the sense that they are reusing some old locations. Let's hope that the Japs manage to pull a Piranha Bytes and make the sequel better than the original:salute:
  11. proxon

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Yeah, goblin butler showed up after bard kill and than i sort of forgot about him. Next time he appeared for me was in chapter two, after the inn fight.
  12. proxon

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

I got to the shirtless ilithid dream as well :lol::lol:. Thanks to the Codex bros who wanted to see the magic i told Gale to fuck off. But this dream with Emperor is unavoidable i think.
  13. proxon

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 - tips, tricks & helpful information

Good to know, i was gonna take a wizard anyway, Gale sounds good after all. Here is a nice tool to play around with until tomorrow. https://bg3builder.site/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom