Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Psych0sis

1. Psych0sis

Thief fan missions and campaigns

Just download the missions and give them a try they're like ~50mb it's not that big a deal to wait for screenshots
  2. Psych0sis

Interesting and evocative at times but like most Sperry missions, kinda plays not well. Not as bad as Nightcrawler though.
  3. Psych0sis

The contest results are IN! :incline: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151128 Was fun anonymously participating again. If Alcazar had been robbed I would have been very disappointed.
  4. Psych0sis

Right, I've finished all of the contest missions, though I gave up on Sinister Night out of sheer boredom. As it stands I have them listed as follows: Alcazar - 30/30 A Midsummer Night's Heist - 24/30 Turning of the Leaves - 24/30 Recipe for Turmoil - 24/30 The Perdurance - 23/30 The Cinder...
  5. Psych0sis

I had quite a lot of fun creating "My Favorite Year", I personally think it turned out a lot better than "Troubling Transitions" which makes its placing below it odd to me. A lot of TT felt unnecessary (ie like the whole city bit) or looked god ugly in retrospect, the ground level was mostly...
  6. Psych0sis

Atmosphere != architecture, which admittedly was rather competent even though it was boxy at the same time. Certainly shows the creator (who btw, is almost certainly NOT sliptip as I believe it's a friend of his continuing his story) knows what he's doing on a certain level. The ambients used...
  7. Psych0sis

Gave Cinder Notes a try, and it lacks a lot in the atmosphere and challenge departments. I'm pretty sure I completed the loot goal before I even got to the middle portion of the map (it's rather linear, if you think about it). Then when you get through the samey-looking seminary and into the...
  8. Psych0sis

I didn't write anything for Sinister Night, but I avoid all Terra missions like the plague
  9. Psych0sis

New batch of missions just got released :bounce: Already tried Nightwalk by Pookaball and it feels like a very old school fm, but just the worst parts of them. It only takes about 15 minutes, theres barely any guards and lots of wide flat areas full of shadow so the challenge is pretty much non...
  10. Psych0sis

The contest missions are now released, with more to follow hopefully. The dry spell is over. :bounce: https://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151009
  11. Psych0sis

Gloomwood - Thief-ish stealth horror game from New Blood Interactive - now available on Early Access

Now stop shitposting in threads with irrelevant political bullshit already so we can make discussions the best they could be! :D
  12. Psych0sis

Gloomwood - Thief-ish stealth horror game from New Blood Interactive - now available on Early Access

Aren't you the same guy who was absolutely shocked you were banned from the 3DRealms discord for admitting to pirating their games and telling others to do it too? And now you have an obsession with the developer who banned you? My word you just seem to keep getting banned from these servers...
  13. Psych0sis

Oh I'm well aware of the lore on THE Penetretator. Poor Yandros. Ah ok, so it was Unna, I heard she (?) had a thing out for you, so now it all makes sense. I never understood how people can put stuff out for people to play and be surprised with any sort of negative feedback. It's just weak.
  14. Psych0sis

Unkillable Cat, with regards to your post in the "Maddest Modder" thread, what mission was made with your argument in it? Also, is said argument in one of the earlier pages of this thread? I don't have the patience to sift through 140~ pages to find it, please feed me. :rpgcodex:
  15. Psych0sis

The Maddest Modder of All Time?

Oh man, there are a number of Thief modders who lurk Codex to then post for pity points on the more hug-boxy TTLG, so it could be any number of people. For example, one author Beltzer recently made a scuffle over 2 bad reviews left by me and one other user almost a whole year ago and when he was...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom